Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    As if Real are gonna sell you three of their players in the space of a year
    Yeah obviously dreaming but you never know if Real get Suarez then Benzema may happen. Wenger's obviously been a long term admirer. Di Maria is pretty unrealistic though I must say, he's been ridiculously good this season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    This is Real we're talking about they don't care. They wanted to sell Di Maria as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They once let Robben, Sneijder and Huntelaar go for about €40m in total :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    Yeah obviously dreaming but you never know if Real get Suarez then Benzema may happen. Wenger's obviously been a long term admirer. Di Maria is pretty unrealistic though I must say, he's been ridiculously good this season.
    Wenger has been a "long term admirer" of every world class player on the planet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    They once let Robben, Sneijder and Huntelaar go for about €40m in total :rolleyes:
    I see them more as a sort of self-perpetuating PR company than a football team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    That made my head hurt, they just don't care. I think Perez said if Ronaldo was to leave they'd use his release clause money to get Messi.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's true, hes been better than bale this season and they were thinking of replacing him with bale! Pedro would be a more realistic left winger as I presume Neymar is cementing his place there for a few years to come

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    That made my head hurt, they just don't care. I think Perez said if Ronaldo was to leave they'd use his release clause money.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's so disgusting, they bought kaka for half a around 50m, and let him go for free LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    It's true, hes been better than bale this season and they were thinking of replacing him with bale! Pedro would be a more realistic left winger as I presume Neymar is cementing his place there for a few years to come
    If we end up with Pedro and Theo on the wings then Ozil will be licking his lips. Pedro would be a very astute signing, quite fast, good finisher etc.

ReputationRep:
    If we end up with Pedro and Theo on the wings then Ozil will be licking his lips. Pedro would be a very astute signing, quite fast, good finisher etc.
    Exactly, whilst ozil will be licking his lips, our striker's mouth would be dribbling haha

This is my final dream of the day right..

Ramsey Martinez
    Walcott Ozil Pedro
    Balotelli

That with podolski, cazorla, ox, wilshere, rosicky, diaby (if fit), to come on..

That team would win us the league next season.. and probably the champions league the following season

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Exactly, whilst ozil will be licking his lips, our striker's mouth would be dribbling haha

Ramsey Martinez
    Walcott Ozil Pedro
    Balotelli

That with podolski, cazorla, ox, wilshere, rosicky, diaby (if fit), to come on..

That team would win us the league next season.. and probably the champions league the following season
    That team is just :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)

Ramsey Martinez
    Walcott Ozil Pedro
    Balotelli

You muppet, what do you think this is, the United thread?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    You muppet, what do you think this is, the United thread?!
    One can hope

ReputationRep:
    what about this team?

Ramsey - Beckenbauer
    Ozil - Zidane - Walcott
    - Fat Ronaldo -

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_tom)
    what about this team?

Ramsey - Beckenbauer
    Ozil - Zidane - Walcott
    - Fat Ronaldo -
    Walcott wouldn't work as well on the left in that system. Maybe ronaldo? Christiano that is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Walcott wouldn't work as well on the left in that system. Maybe ronaldo? Christiano that is
    lol

it was just a bit of satire

ReputationRep:
    lol

it was just a bit of satire
    Lol yeah I just tried extending it

On a serious note though, we do need a left winger. Draxler would obviously be perfect but I bet he'll be snapped up by someone who wouldn't even use him after he impresses at the World Cup. If Arsenal do get him post World Cup, it'll really wow me.. A striker and CDM is a must, winger would be a luxury..

With Fabianksi, Bentner & Sagna leaving.. We can play two signings good salary

ReputationRep:
    what about this team?

Ramsey - Beckenbauer
    Ozil - Zidane - Walcott
    - Fat Ronaldo -
    Prefer this team personally.

-------------------------------Szczesny---------------------------
    Thuram--------Mertesacker------Koscielny---------Gibbs
    -----------------------Ramsey---------Vieira--------------------
    Walcott-----------------------Ozil---------------------------Figo
    ----------------------------Gerd Muller-----------------------------

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holyghostofslick)
    How come?

How does that work? Out of all three, RVP would be the most useful right now. Nasri would only be a minor upgrade on Cazorla.
    He was probably my favourite player at the time. Was expecting him to push on and start leading us further, he would be twice the player he is now if he had stayed with us. Don't forget that he was on a Rambo-esque form till January. Also, his leaving was out of the blue whereas and actually justified the selling club and training club tag whilst with the other two, you saw it coming if you wanted to be forthright.

ReputationRep:
    javi martinez to good to be true

don't gas meeeeeee

pls pls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thugnificent.)
    javi martinez to good to be true

don't gas meeeeeee

pls pls
    I'd buss multiple nuts (No Homo)

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.