Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wannabeaca)
    What's the view/atmosphere like from block 24? Managed to get Palace tickets
    Lower tier, just to the right of the goal, clock end. Will have a good view like every other seat at the Emirates.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Lower tier, just to the right of the goal, clock end. Will have a good view like every other seat at the Emirates.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    East & West stands are the deadest in terms of atmosphere. A lot of people turn up to enjoy a "good game of footy", where they sit back, don't chant.. And remain really all game.

North bank is the one <3

On another note..

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...ack-of-fitness

Yay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Yes he is and at the very least he's a direct winger.

In fact you were the one who said this to me last year when I was banging about the pace/direct winger thing. Don't change your tune now.
    And you were saying how we needed more pace on the flanks. Now you're saying we had enough pace to counter-attack if Wenger wanted to last season. You're the one who has changed their tune.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm row 25, directly behind the goal in clock, will it be a restricted view?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wannabeaca)
    I'm row 25, directly behind the goal in clock, will it be a restricted view?
    No, there aren't any at the Emirates!

The only time you may have difficult is when everyone stands up in anticipation waiting for Giroud to score for him to only spoon it into Row Z.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No, there aren't any at the Emirates!

The only time you may have difficult is when everyone stands up in anticipation waiting for Giroud to score for him to only spoon it into Row Z.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol how many matches do you go to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    East & West stands are the deadest in terms of atmosphere. A lot of people turn up to enjoy a "good game of footy", where they sit back, don't chant.. And remain really all game.

North bank is the one <3

On another note..

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...ack-of-fitness

Yay
    Doesn't the North Bank have the young guns enclosure?

Tbf, he probably is concerned but isn't going to tell the world of the sporting world that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barneystin)
    lol how many matches do you go to?
    10, that I pay for myself and possibly 5 more just because of all the half arsed season ticket owners I know!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Tbf, he probably is concerned but isn't going to tell the world of the sporting world that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah that's the clock end. The atmosphere in ithe enclosure is absolutely dead lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No the young guns are at the south bank, right next to the family enclosure at the lower teir.. turnstile M I think? Maybe N.. Can't remember.

Hope so, I would much rather we play Sanchez as a false 9 if we arnt gonna buy another striker. That way we'll have a plan A and B..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midgemeister7)
    Nah that's the clock end. The atmosphere in ithe enclosure is absolutely dead lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My bad, because I'm usually east lower, got confused! Not much noise will be generated from that lot, but at least it's an attempt to get some younger fans into the club.

Club Level is possibly the biggest waste of money though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My bad, because I'm usually east lower, got confused! Not much noise will be generated from that lot, but at least it's an attempt to get some younger fans into the club.

Club Level is possibly the biggest waste of money though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    True, but occasionally it doesn't even sell out which is a shame.

And yeah I know although I do sometimes go in club level for the Emirates Cup when the tickets are cheap.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The source is a *****:-

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...o-9646497.html

I hope though.. Desperately hope it's true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)

arteta's contract expires at the end of the season. imagine he taught the young kid how to pass like him and was his replacement for the next 10 years :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)

only on ~4k a month at the moment..

In for a big pay rise..

(really hope it goes through.. not that I know anything about this guy, but just as little can be worse then arteta for another year)

If he comes, and that is our transfer window complete, would be an 8/10 window for me..

ReputationRep:
    how should we line up vs city?

i wanna see Ramini pivot
    chambo on the left
    rosicky/wilsh #10
    campbell on the right
    sanchez #9

acoording to the arsenal horse (v. reliable) carvalho was on a plate for us 2 weeks ago for £30 if we wanted him.

ReputationRep:

i wanna see Ramini pivot
    chambo on the left
    rosicky/wilsh #10
    campbell on the right
    sanchez #9
    Sanchez

Ox Cazorla Campbell

Ramsey Flamini

Gibbs Kosc Chambers Debuchy

Sczcensy

But I bet cazorla will be on the left & Wilshere will be in the middle & Ox will be benched. Shame really, Cazorla is soooooo effective as CAM, and likewise with Ox as LW

ReputationRep:

i wanna see Ramini pivot
    chambo on the left
    rosicky/wilsh #10
    campbell on the right
    sanchez #9

acoording to the arsenal horse (v. reliable) carvalho was on a plate for us 2 weeks ago for £30 if we wanted him.
    really want to see campbell start, but have a feeling it will be cazorla

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmperorMustard)
    And you were saying how we needed more pace on the flanks. Now you're saying we had enough pace to counter-attack if Wenger wanted to last season. You're the one who has changed their tune.
    Not really.

I said you needed a direct winger with pace because I didn't rate your options, not because they didn't have the pace to actually utilise the counter attack.

I also admitted that Walcott and Chamberlain in particular have pace for a counter attacking system. But I don't think that anybody you had on the left wing was actually good enough imo, nor on the right wing. Hence why I said you should have gone for Di Maria.

Wenger could have counter attacked if he wanted to but he decided not to.

ReputationRep:
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...premier-league

Bless the bias optimism :P

If we can remain fit though, I don't see any reason why we shouldn't win it.

Two signings away from doing it comfortably. (CDM + ST)

One signing away from just about doing it. (CDM)

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.