Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello.

I confirmed my attendance when I first got my IT account but it keeps asking em to register again? Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liz Ben)
    Hello.

I confirmed my attendance when I first got my IT account but it keeps asking em to register again? Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
    Did you register or just confirm attendance? They are separate tasks.

ReputationRep:
    Hello.

Login to MyManchester and then go to the 'My Services' Tab. The registration button is there.

ReputationRep:
    Once you've registered, are people able to pick their course units? Also, does anybody have any recommended reading from any of their subjects?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HandmadeTurnip)
    Login to MyManchester and then go to the 'My Services' Tab. The registration button is there.
    I could have sworn that button wasn't there last time i tried. Thanks man!

Also, when they're asking for your term time address do we give our hall address like room and flat and everything? (sorry for the silly question in advance)

ReputationRep:
    I could have sworn that button wasn't there last time i tried. Thanks man!

Also, when they're asking for your term time address do we give our hall address like room and flat and everything? (sorry for the silly question in advance)
    Don't worry, that's been happening to a lot of people. And yes, your term address should be your hall address.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, that's been happening to a lot of people. And yes, your term address should be your hall address.
    The option for adding term time address isn't there the only option is to copy your home address. Oh well, I'll try again later the button will most likely just pop up.

Another question: in the part you have to give your phone number and stuff, I've given my current phone number. I'm an international student so I guess I'll get a UK number once I get there so can I change details like that after completing registration?

ReputationRep:
    The option for adding term time address isn't there the only option is to copy your home address. Oh well, I'll try again later the button will most likely just pop up.

Another question: in the part you have to give your phone number and stuff, I've given my current phone number. I'm an international student so I guess I'll get a UK number once I get there so can I change details like that after completing registration?
    Hmm, I have edit buttons next to each of the three address types.

Yeah, you can change your contact details any time you want after registration.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I have edit buttons next to each of the three address types.

Yeah, you can change your contact details any time you want after registration.
    Okay thanks handmade turnip!

ReputationRep:
    Okay thanks handmade turnip!
    You're welcome, Liz Ben!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeccaBoot)
    I'm from Walsall (it's near Birmingham). Do you know what accommodation you've got?
    I'm Coming From Birmingham, I live in Sandwell

ReputationRep:
    Just FYI, the buses have all been diverted, and will be diverted for the next few weeks http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2847935

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone from the Faculty of Life Sciences heard anything about Welcome Week from their schools ?/

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knows whether I can buy the welcome week tickets monday morning since Ill be arriving then. My mums going to pick up my keys on Friday. Thank you!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pendulumswinging)
    Has anyone from the Faculty of Life Sciences heard anything about Welcome Week from their schools ?/
    Yeah I got an email about it this morning

ReputationRep:
    Do we have to pay for our library membership?
    http://www.library.manchester.ac.uk/...ation-Form.pdf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by franrw)
    Do we have to pay for our library membership?
    http://www.library.manchester.ac.uk/...ation-Form.pdf
    No, that form's for people outside the university.

ReputationRep:
    No, that form's for people outside the university.
    Ok phew! Do you know how we get a library card?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by franrw)
    Ok phew! Do you know how we get a library card?
    Once you've completed registration, you can pick it up from one of these locations: https://my.manchester.ac.uk/uPortal/...-collection%2F

ReputationRep:
    Once you've completed registration, you can pick it up from one of these locations: https://my.manchester.ac.uk/uPortal/...-collection%2F
    Great thank you! 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.