Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    starting line-ups look good to me.. happy to see mata not play,as hopefully that will just put more creative emphasis on di maria..

Costa starts as expected.. so its down to these two for the captain battle..

ReputationRep:
    Why Jagielka? Cost me 7 points and none of the people I am competing with have a Liverpool defender. Glad Balo finally did something but still not enough to justify a £10m price tag.
    The rest of the team news is pretty good, glad to see no Mata.
    The week will probably be determined by the Costa vs Di Maria captain battle. Most people seem to have both in their teams and have captained one of them. I'm still backing Costa as West Ham haven't looked to bad recently and Costa is just unstoppable.

ReputationRep:
    i had moreno.
    RIP clean sheet points

ReputationRep:
    not feeling good about this so far..

None of my players doing anything at all at the moment..

Currently costa 0 di maria 0 though on the captain race..

ReputationRep:
    defense may save me this week, if games keep going as they are.. currently on for 3 clean sheets, with 1 more player to come tommorow..

Di maria needs to do something quick.. but it only becomes a problem if costa does something..

The rest of my team is looking dire at the moment, going to drop this week unless things change

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    i had moreno.
    RIP clean sheet points
    1 clean sheet in 12 PL games. What were you thinking.

Lovely, lovely Aguero.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    1 clean sheet in 12 PL games. What were you thinking.

Lovely, lovely Aguero.
    i was thinking (hoping) that over the course of the season he would get a few goals/assists since he is ridiculously attacking as a defender; spurs was a nice game.
    however now i'm thinking that a fairly regular number of clean sheets from a different fullback would be a better option
    might just switch to clyne after this GW.

agueor can suck it - too expensive, too injury prone but just unfairly clinical
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    however now i'm thinking that a fairly regular number of clean sheets from a different fullback would be a better option
    might just switch to clyne after this GW.
    I'm going to give him another couple of weeks. WBA (H), QPR (A) and Hull (H) is a very generous fixture list.

Having a Liverpool defender was always going to be a huge gamble, not going to throw in the towel yet though.

ReputationRep:
    costa gets his goal.. united down to 10 men..

Uh oh. this weekend is getting bad...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I'm going to give him another couple of weeks. WBA (H), QPR (A) and Hull (H) is a very generous fixture list.

Having a Liverpool defender was always going to be a huge gamble, not going to throw in the towel yet though.
    yeah but we lost 2 easy games
    i think i'll do the same then get rid of him - we looked solid today, only didn't get a CS because of a one in a thousand goal.

also, yay costa
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Costa my captain, scores

Rooney, one of my H2H captain, gets sent off. He got a goal though, so still in the positive points..

ReputationRep:
    southampton conceede.. bye bye 2 clean sheets..

beyond awful weekend so far.

Cant see how it turns around bar a sanchez hatrick

ReputationRep:
    Costa assist by the sounds of it...
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    southampton conceede.. bye bye 2 clean sheets..

beyond awful weekend so far.

Cant see how it turns around bar a sanchez hatrick
    Sanchez on the bench.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    Sanchez on the bench.
    really? thats very surprising..

Pelle scoring and a swansea clean sheet are the only positives for me this weekend, uniteds crumble in the 2nd half, has just killed it for me..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prandtl)
    Costa assist by the sounds of it...
    nope

ReputationRep:
    feeling ok about my H2H, at the moment he is 1pt ahead.. but only has 1 left to play, and I have 3..

and the league is actually not looking as bad as I thought.. only 8pts off the highest in the top10, but that may go up, if costa gets decent bonus points

Panic over.. bring on welbeck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FabioCannavaro)
    nope
    It sounded like one by the description from radio I thought they were given for shot rebounds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prandtl)
    It sounded like one by the description from radio I thought they were given for shot rebounds.
    so did I... though when one happened before, it was only added later in the day, so maybe that will happen here..

I mean, I dont want it to as he is not my captain, but I would expect it to...

ReputationRep:
    If Costa shot at goal, was saved, and another player got the rebound it will count as an assist. FPL just being slack as usual.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.