Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've never seen a keepers hand give way so easily as Ospina's
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    That's a bit unfair, what about all the quotes where I've said not to underestimate them? Typical babes typical.
    Where do you stand? Players to blame or Wenger to blame?
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    Do.Not.Go.On.Twitter.

Also, getting ****ing sick of mertasacker you know. ****ing **** off now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    But Wenger picked the team. He was the one who decided to play Santi, Ozil and Coq together. He was the one who picked Mertesacker and Ospina...
    What? You mean he decided to play our two best creative midfielders, along with our only defensive minded midfielder? He decided to play the same team he has been using for weeks? What a shocker!

Mertesacker was unlucky for their first goal, and suffered from our high-line and their pacy wingers due to our desperation at clawing back a result. Ospina could do nothing about all three goals, and if you are suggesting Szczesny would have changed the outcome, I refuse to believe you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    I'm leaving the Emirates now, absolutely speechless, horrible performance and disgraceful place by the boys. There is no motivation there.

Don't know if they showed it on Sky but as the game came to an end a significant amount of fans boo'ing Wenger, throwing stuff on the pitch, ****ging off Ozil etc... Very uncalled for :/
    They showed some booing, was Giroud getting jeered in the same way Eboue was all those years ago? Looked like it on TV.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    That's a bit unfair, what about all the quotes where I've said not to underestimate them? Typical babes typical.
    Don't worry Prod, he just needs something to do on a Wednesday night, I would make a Thursday night channel 5 dig, but we can't even due that thanks to last season

Having said that I'd rather we didn't come top 4 now, I'm sick of this cycle and honestly what top player would join us now they know we're complete bottle jobs even against average European sides

ReputationRep:
    Where are the #VengahOut bunch?
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by sr90)
    Where do you stand? Players to blame or Wenger to blame?
    Definitely the players for me, nothing Wengs could have done about that. Only critique of Wengs that I have are the timings of the subs.

ReputationRep:
    Talksport's callers are comedy gold. Worth a tune in lads #topqualitybanter

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

The gift that keeps on giving.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Is it really that hard to admit that Monaco played the perfect game against us?
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    But that doesn't make for good Meltdown Thread material.
    :ninja: not taking risks with sweeping statements init. I'll get slaughtered.

(Original post by AR_95)
    We were linked to him on deadline day. I would of wanted that
    Get him in the summer but others will deffo be on for him.

ReputationRep:
    Ospina could have easily saved the 1st and 3rd goal. 2nd one can't really say much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    What? You mean he decided to play our two best creative midfielders, along with our only defensive minded midfielder? He decided to play the same team he has been using for weeks? What a shocker!

Mertesacker was unlucky for their first goal, and suffered from our high-line and their pacy wingers due to our desperation at clawing back a result. Ospina could do nothing about all three goals, and if you are suggesting Szczesny would have changed the outcome, I refuse to believe you.
    Santi doesn't have the defensive awareness of Ramsey, we should have got another 'proper' midfielder in.

Mertesacker should be putting his body on the line.

Szczesny would have changed the outcome, I'm sure of it.

ReputationRep:
    What was this Jeff Stellng par?

You guys know the scoreline would have been worse if El Tigre was there.
    You're welcome.

ReputationRep:
    Some guy on BBC 1 calling in playing the young team card...... **** right off mate that young team card is 7 years old I'm. I'm not saying WengerOut but let's not make excuses, we were appalling, tactically shocking esp playing 5 attacking minded players

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    Where are the #VengahOut bunch?

Most people are Wenger out here. No need to remind that we are after every loss, people already know.

ReputationRep:
    How do Arsenal usually perform in 18000 seater stadiums? (AS Monaco's capacity)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Is it really that hard to admit that Monaco played the perfect game against us?
    In all honesty, I thought Monaco were superb. A lot of their young players should feel very proud of themselves tonight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    Santi doesn't have the defensive awareness of Ramsey, we should have got another 'proper' midfielder in.

Mertesacker should be putting his body on the line.

Szczesny would have changed the outcome, I'm sure of it.
    Ramsey is dead. Wilshere is dead. Arteta is dead. Flamini is ****e. Diaby is an urban myth.

Mertesacker did, and it deflect in.

Szczesny would've got a red card by rushing out and taking one of their players out.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.