The Student Room Group

Edexcel C2 20th May 2015 *Official Thread*

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tan030
Did anyone get £483 of the estimate for the total cost in the differentiation question?? My 'r' value was around 2.9something

yes lad.
Original post by BBeyond
Btw I may be able to get the paper if you want it?

yepppppp
Original post by tan030
Did anyone get £483 of the estimate for the total cost in the differentiation question?? My 'r' value was around 2.9something

I got that! I put 2.92 because 3 sig figs :smile:
Original post by RJM1997
how come?

Need 90% average in c3/c4 for an A*. Along with 480/600 UMS overall.
Despite getting in the 70's/75 for all gold papers and solomon papers, I probably only got about 50% in this paper.
Original post by RK1998
This gives me hope :bhangra::angelblush:
Except the last trig part where I forgot the 1 while simplifying and therefore everything wrong..

amen :rolleyes::jebus::jebus::jebus:
that's not a heavy question so you'll be fineeeee :wink:
Original post by tan030

yes thats correct
Original post by 12345678zzz
hahahahaa also doing AQA biology tomorrow and chemistry on friday :hi: but all I want to do now is go to bed and sleep...

im sorry but that was the worst C2 paper i have ever seen in my life? Edexcel what are you playing at?! You complain that not enough people do maths and few people get good grades well im sorry but if you pull that paper out nobody is going to take maths and the people who do arent going to get the grades!
Original post by frozo123
No the area is negative because it's underneath the graph, it doesn't matter about the sign' we're looking at the magnitude
so the area is therefore 226

i also got it to be 226
Guys do tell you the truth i think we shud make a petition against the UK goverment bcas ocr g481 physics was also very difficult theyre making 2015 exams way more difficult for people to give up on alevels and go get jobs so they collect more tax!!! Fp1 was difficult too C2 was difficult only C1 was easy and that was still harder than other past papers!!!!!!
the WORST!! I tried my best... even the international papers i completed were easier! what was this paper:s-smilie: so dissapointed
Original post by frozo123
did you get 1/3 and 3/2 for y in the logs question?

I got that but why is the question specifying y>3/11?
(edited 8 years ago)
13.jpg

Based

on the comments of reputable users,
polling (and allowing for skew)

I am estimating 58/75 for 80UMS
Original post by ezrad
i got 1/3

yeah same, i got m as 3. Then tangent has negative reciprocal, so i put it as -1/3. But I don't think I got the equation with +14, I think I got +11 I'm not sure how/why
image.jpg
Original post by dcdb
Has the unofficial mark scheme been put up yet?
What's the answer to the first question?
Was the X/4 positive or negative ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by anndz3007
I solved it as a quadratic equation ,4cos quare- cosx-k=0

Yeah thts what i did but that didnt give e any of th answers people are getting
Original post by Woahh__x
I got that! I put 2.92 because 3 sig figs :smile:

I put the while r thing using the previous step and subbed it in for extreme accuracy lol
can anyone tell me what the integrations question was and question 9??
Original post by Rebeecccaahh
Anyone have f211 and f321 Thursday and Friday?

Posted from TSR Mobile

F211 tomorrow :////
You resitting?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending