Turn on thread page Beta

HMRC Tax Professional and Operational Delivery Higher Officer Caseworker watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sac14)
    Mines is HO. I got my provisional offer on 13.9.16 and formal on 28.10.16. I didnt have to go back with any documents.
    I got my provisional on the same day - how annoying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zasx)
    What date was your interview? I've been thinking that perhaps manpower feel behind on completing document checks and so decided to check those for the last people to interview before their documents 'expired' so that at least some people would get an offer on schedule.

I interviewed 1 August and had to resubmit forms that were now over 3 months old
    I interviewed 9.8.16. I didnt have to resubmit anything.
    I so stressed out about this, until i received my formal offer, I hope you all get yours soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zasx)
    What date was your interview? I've been thinking that perhaps manpower feel behind on completing document checks and so decided to check those for the last people to interview before their documents 'expired' so that at least some people would get an offer on schedule.

I interviewed 1 August and had to resubmit forms that were now over 3 months old
    I didn't interview - I cane from the TP stream. But I got my offer in August and gave my documents in September so they are now 2 months old and would be more than 3 months old when I'm employed so that's probably why they are asking for them again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HungryHippo53)
    I didn't interview - I cane from the TP stream. But I got my offer in August and gave my documents in September so they are now 2 months old and would be more than 3 months old when I'm employed so that's probably why they are asking for them again
    I think it must be 3 months from when you submit the documents until they give you the formal offer. Maybe HOs are starting first, or maybe less peope applied for HO.

Good luck, hope you hear soon

ReputationRep:
    I know in Bham, we have a mixture of Band O and HO starting on the same day. I do think sometimes it depends on the location and the availability. The training structure is different then before....so lets see how it all plans out.

ReputationRep:
    1320/16 - Does anyone know/have any idea when the next batch of formal offers may be released? This info may have come from sources within HMRC or conversations with Manpower, but currently we seem to be completely in the dark.

When i spoke to them last week the guy stated that they hoped to get more out this week but that looks pretty unlikely as i cant imagine them wanting 2 intakes to start within the space of a week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waki7866)
    I know in Bham, we have a mixture of Band O and HO starting on the same day. I do think sometimes it depends on the location and the availability. The training structure is different then before....so lets see how it all plans out.
    It should be quite concerning for new starts that their training will be a mere 3 months compared to the 2 years and 6 months of previous campaigns. Quite scandalous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamz115)
    It should be quite concerning for new starts that their training will be a mere 3 months compared to the 2 years and 6 months of previous campaigns. Quite scandalous
    Just received my emial about checks....i assume on the crb check we have to pay the fee then??????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percypig79)
    Just received my emial about checks....i assume on the crb check we have to pay the fee then??????
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percypig79)
    I wouldn't have thought so.... news to me

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else from 2066/15 waiting on formal
    Offer?

ReputationRep:
    Anybody got formal offer for 1666/16

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    1320/16 - I have movement! Just received the long awaited email containing the health declaration, request for character references and link for the CRB checks.

Had to chase Manpower for confirmation they'd received my ID though. Absolute nightmare!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone for 1667 - they are ringing around asking people to bring documents in, I think this is just for Manchester

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawgrad13)
    Anyone for 1667 - they are ringing around asking people to bring documents in, I think this is just for Manchester
    Don't think its just manchester, im manchester and havent had a call,
    Can you send me the number that rang please?

ReputationRep:
    I just called Manpower head office and they directed me to the right department

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silas Greenback)
    Anybody got formal offer for 1666/16

Posted from TSR Mobile
    1667/16 here! (Band O offer from Grad Scheme application)

I was provisionally offered in July and was given formal offer 2 weeks ago to start 5th Dec at Newcastle.

I hope you hear soon!

ReputationRep:
    Yes 1667 here (O after TSP) still no preemployments complete.....I have not had a phone call so far.
    BTW I am for London and after the usual enquiries I am anticipating something as CSR have stated there is still somthing missing.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 1667. I've a formal offer (O) for Belfast (via Lisburn), starting 28/11/16

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Me so...?)
    1320/16 - I have movement! Just received the long awaited email containing the health declaration, request for character references and link for the CRB checks.

Had to chase Manpower for confirmation they'd received my ID though. Absolute nightmare!
    I got the same email today for Belfast and completed everything they asked for and references have been contacted already... no messing about today... they must have a target to hit...lol..

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.