?
Report 10 years ago
I feel so SO down.
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
:jumphug:

Just general I'm actually feeling a bit better now.

How are you tonight Laus? :hugs:
I'm glad you're feeling better. How about today?

Heh, I'm feeling quite low today. I slept last night and yesterday afternoon, though .

How is everyone else?
Laus
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
:cry:
What's wrong? :console: :hugs:
fairy spangles
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi B&M and jonathon are you okay? Whats up?
I just posted in the law section of the student room, i think i need to throw up i dont even want to go there and do that. I dunno what im gonna do now.
Not Invented Yet
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
B&M and jonathan, I hope you're both alright. :hugs: (edit: if I'm going to try and comfort you I'd better spell your name right!)

--------

I'm trying to write my personal statement (which was meant to be finished before the summer holidays) but I just can't do it. It's pointless trying to write good things about myself when I feel like the worst person in the world. I basically haven't left my bedroom all weekend and I don't know how I'm going to face school tomorrow... I feel like curling up under my duvet and never ever coming out. Usually I try to force myself to go out when I get like this, but I just don't have the energy any more. I can't wait for the day when everyone will leave me alone so I can just curl away and stop existing.
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
NIY - what course are ypu applying for?
Not Invented Yet
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
English and Creative Writing at Warwick. So it's kind of important that I have a good PS, I suppose. Urgh.
becki08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
:console:

Hi Becki, what's up?
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I feel low, guilty, ashamed and worn out. I'm fed up with everything. I feel like a failure for something I'm too ashamed to post on here. I'm angry that no one seems to care about my friend anymore when I miss her so much. And I just don't think I can carry on much longer.

Sorry.
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by raspberrybubbles)
I'd love to Sitara! Once I've got an idea of some dates and stuff, I'll ring you, okay? When does your uni start? xx
I start again in a few weeks. So around 22nd or something.

ARghhh i have glandular fever or whatever its spelt... poo, making me feel helpless and ill and arghh
Laus
Report 10 years ago
Try not to worry too much about your PSs. They are important but there's no point in stressing over it... Just don't write it when you're in a foul mood! I worried loads so I know how you feel.

I don't feel too good. Just been back to bed to see if I would wake up feeling any better... but no. I dunno what to do with myself. I'm tired of feeling unwell! ARGHhhhhh.

You're not a failure, becki... Please don't feel guilty :hugs: I don't believe you are a failure and I don't think you have any reason to feel too ashamed to post in here. People cope with death differently. Just because they act as though they don't care, doesn't mean that they don't miss her as well. It must be really hard for you, though :hugs:. You don't have to apologise. xxx
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Not Invented Yet)
English and Creative Writing at Warwick. So it's kind of important that I have a good PS, I suppose. Urgh.
Seriously dont panic - im sure all will be well. Like laus said wait till ur in a better frame of mind.

:hugs: for becki
Not Invented Yet
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thanks for your support - I've just watched one of my favourite films and it's cheered me up a bit so I'll have another go. Incidentally, does anyone know the limit for how many words it's allowed to be?

Hope you feel better soon Becki. :hugs:
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm sorry about last night, people, esp becki and B+M.
In a slightly better mood now, yay but it shouldn't have to be. Appt 2 with PCMHT guy tomorrow... oh joy :cry:
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Today has been such a CRAP day.
I've not eaten (again) thats 4 days since a proper meal.
I thought i would have a look around for univesities, every single one i liked the sound of, the entry requiements were too high for me its so upsetting, i can't believe how much ive messed my education up, I want to go to an ok (well known uni) but today, the only one i've seen today is Birmingham City uni, and compared to people on here, thats a rubbish choice. I will apply there i think as a last resort
Everywhere i look im not good enough for.

I actually hate my life, i hate every single bit of it.
I tried today to look at things in a more positive light. and i have really failed.
Times like these i wish i wasnt born

I REALLY REALLY WANT TO GET BETTER NOW, I REALLY WANT TO MOVE ON AND FEEL ALIVE AGAIN, I CANT STAND THIS PAIN ANYMORE cant i have just a little bit of luck for ONCE
I want to cry and fade away for ever.
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
I thought i would have a look around for univesities, every single one i liked the sound of, the entry requiements were too high for me its so upsetting, i can't believe how much ive messed my education up, I want to go to an ok (well known uni) but today, the only one i've seen today is Birmingham City uni, and compared to people on here, thats a rubbish choice. I will apply there i think as a last resort

I tried today to look at things in a more positive light. and i have really failed.

I REALLY REALLY WANT TO GET BETTER NOW, I REALLY WANT TO MOVE ON AND FEEL ALIVE AGAIN, I CANT STAND THIS PAIN ANYMORE cant i have just a little bit of luck for ONCE

why dont u apply anyways??
You might surprise urself - i got in with CCC at A level to durham uni.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)

Me too :hugs:
Not Invented Yet
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thank you to whoever repped me!
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Not Invented Yet)
Thank you to whoever repped me!
no probs
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (561)
37.68%
No - but I will (116)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (106)
7.12%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (706)
47.41%

Watched Threads