Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anishapol)
    i applied for law..
    ah right nice, which college?? where else are u applyin??

ReputationRep:
    i sent my application off on the 18/09 and had an acknowledgement so far. im really quite worried now..

..well done to everyone who has had offers so far, and best of luck to everyone still waiting!

ReputationRep:
    amar bhai!
    ahah dont worry yar ull get an offer!
    althogh ive been rejected by LSE.. i just wish u all the best.
    im just pissed now cuz the guy who got the offer for LSE for acc and finance had the same grades as me!
    i guess they dint like my ps..ahwell..
    anyways best of luck ppl!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragonkiller)
    Thank God I survived today!

I applied on the 7th of October and didn't received the 'gathering email'. Am I likey to get an offer next week?
    i'm in the same position as you! i think that being early applicants and getting through 2 rejection rounds is pretty significant. it shows that they're definitely interested in our application and i think we stand a pretty good chance of an offer, if not next week then after january.

though best thing would be an offer next week, it would make my christmas hol sooo relaxing ...

hoping for the best for all of you guys! , congrats on getting through today :beer:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by illy123)
    I got an email for a UCAS card offer; 95% off JJB ... nearly gave me a heartattack
    Hahaha, I hate those ******* things, drives me mental!

ReputationRep:
    I cant believe I only just check the 2008 thread, the Econ Hist people only got offers in feb/march... So I'm hoping for a decision next week but I guess I just lost all my excitement/worry about LSE for now

ReputationRep:
    suvived another day plus got an offer from king's

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by msd2008)
    suvived another day plus got an offer from king's

:yep:
    well done!.. thats freakin awesome :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShahadU)
    well done!.. thats freakin awesome :woo:
    safe man hopefully you'll get some good news as well :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amar09)
    The thing is, thats an awful lot of people sans a reply or a letter, which would mean a lot of offers next week, and in my opinion, too many. Although i'm hopeful, i don't think all that many of us will get offers next week.
    I whole-heartedly agree.
    I wish I could be as optimistic as many of you guys but it's just..... :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amar09)
    The thing is, thats an awful lot of people sans a reply or a letter, which would mean a lot of offers next week, and in my opinion, too many. Although i'm hopeful, i don't think all that many of us will get offers next week.

D'ya know what happened last year to such people this time last year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dorice525)
    I whole-heartedly agree.
    I wish I could be as optimistic as many of you guys but it's just..... :shifty:
    Nah that's good, a lot of the optimistic people who think that because they're an early applicant, haven't been shortlisted yet or been rejected means they'll get an offer next week will be disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tribalium)
    it should be for early applicants
    What is your definition of early applicants?

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I actually survived today... I wonder what's gonna happen next week.

ReputationRep:
    Too many people managed to get by today without a rejection making the theory of offers being handed out next week a lot less credible. I for one, do not intend to get my hopes up. :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KirstyK)
    What is your definition of early applicants?
    When we say early here, it's early as in early UCAS, as in medicine/vet/Oxbridge, as in before 15th Oct.

ReputationRep:
    will there be a anymore rejections before Xmas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnKennedy)
    will there be a anymore rejections before Xmas?
    Doesn't look like it.

ReputationRep:
    Is it likely that you will get an offer next week if you were an early applicant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Mariachi)
    When we say early here, it's early as in early UCAS, as in medicine/vet/Oxbridge, as in before 15th Oct.
    Thanks! That makes sense

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 24, 2009
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.