Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Old fresh prince reruns :moon:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
      Anything but that!

How about movies? I watched 'Horrible Bosses' today, which was pretty funny
      The Dictator, Sacha Baron Cohen is amazing
      but apart from that i love Home Alone, after many years of watching it

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by S-man10)
      Old fresh prince reruns :moon:
      It was on Viva like non stop recently.

Also Viva started showing Beavis & Butthead again, which I suppose is a bit of a love-or-hate show

(Original post by Username97)
      The Dictator, Sacha Baron Cohen is amazing
      but apart from that i love Home Alone, after many years of watching it
      I saw that in the cinema back in the days when I had money. I'm glad it wasn't a flop like his Bruno movie :cheeky:

It was on Viva like non stop recently.

Also Viva started showing Beavis & Butthead again, which I suppose is a bit of a love-or-hate show
        Steak :sogood:

ReputationRep:
        Wow, just found this thread! So are all you guys 100% turkish, and where do you live and stuff?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by sesrugeda)
        Wow, just found this thread! So are all you guys 100% turkish, and where do you live and stuff?

Posted from TSR Mobile
        Well yes I'm Turkish (my mum's from Turkey and my dad's from Northern Cyprus) and I live in Kent
        And yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        :hi: I haven't posted in here for a while. I don't have much to say, so heres a random meme.

Spoiler:
        Show

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Akkuz)
        :hi: I haven't posted in here for a while. I don't have much to say, so heres a random meme.

Spoiler:
        Show
        Link's not working

After turning 21 on Saturday, this is how I feel:

Spoiler:
        Show

:puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
        Link's not working

After turning 21 on Saturday, this is how I feel:

Spoiler:
        Show

:puppyeyes:
        Odd. It definitely works now.

Welcome to adulthood :elmo:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Akkuz)
        Odd. It definitely works now.

Welcome to adulthood :elmo:
        nooooo

Well yes I'm Turkish (my mum's from Turkey and my dad's from Northern Cyprus)
          Same combination. :borat:

ReputationRep:
          Well yes I'm Turkish (my mum's from Turkey and my dad's from Northern Cyprus) and I live in Kent
          And yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
          Cool, yeah im 100% as well, both parents from turkey (but no one believes im turkish, not even in turkey, because i dont look like one! :O ) and i live in cambridge

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by sesrugeda)
            Cool, yeah im 100% as well, both parents from turkey (but no one believes im turkish, not even in turkey, because i dont look like one! :O ) and i live in cambridge
            This concept of '100%' is rather silly, if you don't mind me saying so. The thousand year migration of the Turks from the Altaic mountains to the gates of Vienna, the policies of the Ottoman Empire, mean that the Turkish people are a mixture of ethnicities that the English dare not even try to comprehend (since they can barely even get over their own mixed Celtic, Germanic, Nordic heritage which they talk about as though it were unique, when the reality is that this island is rather more inbred than the continent).

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by RamocitoMorales)
            This concept of '100%' is rather silly, if you don't mind me saying so. The thousand year migration of the Turks from the Altaic mountains to the gates of Vienna, the policies of the Ottoman Empire, mean that the Turkish people are a mixture of ethnicities that the English dare not even try to comprehend (since they can barely even get over their own mixed Celtic, Germanic, Nordic heritage which they talk about as though it were unique, when the reality is that this island is rather more inbred than the continent).
            Haha fair enough, didn't really think about it that way... Ok, well both my parents are turkish

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
            The guys on the TSR advert banner for 'law at BPP university college' look very Turkish :holmes:

ReputationRep:
            For those of us who still go to secondary school/college.. EASTER BREAK :bumps:

ReputationRep:
            I had my last ever lecture today for my course... handed in my dissertation today too :moon:

ReputationRep:
            I had my last ever lecture today for my course... handed in my dissertation today too :moon:
            Feels good doesnt it? I have no more lectures for the rest of my degree, feels so good. I've completely lost all recollection of days of the week though. Thought today was Friday but it's Thursday. :^_^:

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by Akkuz)
            Feels good doesnt it? I have no more lectures for the rest of my degree, feels so good. I've completely lost all recollection of days of the week though. Thought today was Friday but it's Thursday. :^_^:
            My last ever undergrad QMUL lecture was about flies mating and how to turn flies gay... So I guess it ended with a 'bang' literally.

ReputationRep:
            My last ever undergrad QMUL lecture was about flies mating and how to turn flies gay... So I guess it ended with a 'bang' literally.
            A very small bang indeed. I fell asleep during my last lecture..doh. Anyhu life without lectures is fantastic!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          What newspaper do you read/prefer?
          Useful resources
          US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.