University of Leeds Accomodation 2011 Watch

This discussion is closed.
accomoffice
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Bella Occhi)
Oh dear, you're going to be inundated with requests to know the flats, come results day :p:
Yeeeees, I have just realised that
dmz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by accomoffice)
Yeeeees, I have just realised that
want a drink? :cool:
Lovin
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dmz)
want a drink? :cool:
Perhaps a lot of coffee for the accomoffice. lol Oh dear. Your really going to get lumbered with a lot of requests.
I wish you all the best of luck replying hun. But thank you for being so helpful
dmz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Lovin)
Perhaps a lot of coffee for the accomoffice. lol Oh dear. Your really going to get lumbered with a lot of requests.
I wish you all the best of luck replying hun. But thank you for being so helpful
I'm guessing the rest of the message is for Accomoffice. I was thinking alcohol as opposed to coffee
Lovin
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dmz)
I'm guessing the rest of the message is for Accomoffice. I was thinking alcohol as opposed to coffee
Lol ye, i really should have quoted them. Ah well.
Alcohol always makes me drowsy when iv had too much. That's why i thought coffee to keep him awake
Found out though that i'm on the top floor with another girl and two guys so im well pleased about that
Shrp
Badges: 0
Report 7 years ago
I've still not heard anything about my accom and I've had my unconditional for about 2 weeks now. ddoes anyone know how long it usually takes?
dmz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Lovin)
Lol ye, i really should have quoted them. Ah well.
Alcohol always makes me drowsy when iv had too much. That's why i thought coffee to keep him awake
Found out though that i'm on the top floor with another girl and two guys so im well pleased about that
north hill court. I think it's a she. Hope I'm right or it'd be insulting
Lovin
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dmz)
north hill court. I think it's a she. Hope I'm right or it'd be insulting
North Hill Court? I'm going to be going into Leodis residences. And i'm not too sure if your referring to me but yes im a she. Thought id answer just in case lol.
dmz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If anyone's interested in knowing their timetables
: http://webprod1.leeds.ac.uk/catalogu...01112&T=S&L=UG
dmz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Lovin)
North Hill Court? I'm going to be going into Leodis residences. And i'm not too sure if your referring to me but yes im a she. Thought id answer just in case lol.
lol, was refering to accommoffice, i know you are
Mo-Amin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dmz)
If anyone's interested in knowing their timetables
: http://webprod1.leeds.ac.uk/catalogu...01112&T=S&L=UG
Ooo cheers for this. Now just to get into the uni...
steph641
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Shrp)
I've still not heard anything about my accom and I've had my unconditional for about 2 weeks now. ddoes anyone know how long it usually takes?
I have the same question! I have an unconditional offer and the website says you should receive your accommodation by 1st August...not after?

Anyway i've not had an e-mail and I was just wondering if anyone could clarify whether this is okay or whether i need to get in touch

Thanks!
Teh User
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by steph641)
I have the same question! I have an unconditional offer and the website says you should receive your accommodation by 1st August...not after?

Anyway i've not had an e-mail and I was just wondering if anyone could clarify whether this is okay or whether i need to get in touch

Thanks!
Quote this to accomoffice and they should reply to you quite soon. They're normally quite good.
Shrp
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by steph641)

Thanks!
I just got mine today Bodington Hall G, Evans G3.01 ugh
mspiva1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Is there anyway I can find out who my flatmates will be? I'm in Henry Price F1.0
dmz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just been given a different room!! Paid my deposit yesterday and accepted the other already so don't even know what's going on now :mad2:
Gemini92
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by mspiva1)
Is there anyway I can find out who my flatmates will be? I'm in Henry Price F1.0
You could ask accomoffice (you'll have to PM them your name) but I doubt they'll be able to give you the names of your flatmates, only boy:girl ratio etc.
Lovin
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dmz)
Just been given a different room!! Paid my deposit yesterday and accepted the other already so don't even know what's going on now :mad2:
Oh dear. How come you'v been giving a different room?
naplescore
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm looking 4 an accomodation but think it is better not to book in online and go there and have a look at it. don't trust very much booking online without ever seen the accomodation.
emilymay
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by naplescore)
I'm looking 4 an accomodation but think it is better not to book in online and go there and have a look at it. don't trust very much booking online without ever seen the accomodation.
Yeah thats why most people went to the accomodation open day, but tbh if it's student halls run by the university they're hardly going to be a ****hole. They have a fairly high standard of accomodation at Leeds aswell.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
38.82%
No - but I will (46)
6.76%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.5%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (319)
46.91%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed