Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by restoration)
    Lol "officially" out on facebook now status changed to "interested in men" let's see if anyone notices
    Woop Woop!

ReputationRep:
    Urgh, thank the gods it's Friday and this ****ty week is over. This glass of excellent scotch is helping.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Urgh, thank the gods it's Friday and this ****ty week is over. This glass of excellent scotch is helping.
    If you like comedy American Reunion will cheer you up - I saw it this evening and it is as good as, if not better, than the rest of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by warriorheart)
    I'm sorry for being that late for answering, but we didn't have any internet at home, the last few days.

I am very pleased to hear that.

They are just horrible. The relationship between my parents and me is also horrible. They hated Katy Perry's 'I kissed a girl'. They found two gay people, that were holding hands rude. And as I wanted to defend them, they just stared at me hatefully. Actually, they're hating me. We don't love each other as it should be. But that works for me, it has never been a problem. My aunt has always been that kind of mom I never had. But my real parents would try to make out that I'm the worst or something. I'm pretty sure about it. And they are well-reputed, so almost all of the people of my village would believe them. They would think that I'm abnormal.

Yes, I unfortunately I have to. In Germany, it's an obligation to live with your legal guardians since you're 18. And I'm just 17.

So I was all the time talking about myself, but how are you?
    Oh that sucks Still... only a few more months until you can move out. Have you talked to your Aunt about this? How do you think she'd react?

:hugs:

I'm good thanks

ReputationRep:
    So... asexuality is starting to cause problems now. I'm starting to wonder whether I might be more asexual than I realised. Gahhh, can relationships just stay away from me please - I can't cope with it

I just enter panic mode and say not what I mean and makes things worse. How could I be so naive :emo:

Sorry. /rant

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: sounds complicated, hope it works out well.

Also, you should come to my lgbtq tea at merton today, 3pm. I am buying muchos cakes. :yep:

(Original post by thurin)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
    If you like comedy American Reunion will cheer you up - I saw it this evening and it is as good as, if not better, than the rest of them.
    Really, really, really not a fan of those films

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    :hugs: sounds complicated, hope it works out well.

Also, you should come to my lgbtq tea at merton today, 3pm. I am buying muchos cakes. :yep:
    I missed out on cake?!

Thanks, I think it's fine now... no more drinking

Okay, that's not going to happen. Just wondering whether I should come out (even though I object to the idea of coming out) to people as (predominantly) asexual now and stop letting people presume.

If anyone actually cares/is bored I can explain in the room of requirement whenever.

ReputationRep:
    Really, really, really not a fan of those films
    Got to admit, this one was too much like the hangover.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
    Got to admit, this one was too much like the hangover.
    Another film I'm sure I wouldn't enjoy

ReputationRep:
    :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    I forgot how much fun it Can be studying
    With friends. Although having to always be the person who is poked and prodded because they are all girls can get old

ReputationRep:
    Tried sea urchin tonight. It as horrible. I mean, I'd heard that it was an acquired taste, but seriously, damn. That was nasty.

ReputationRep:
    Schenkerian Analysis... :cry2:

I refuse to sleep until it is finished. I have coffee, wine and custard creams and I've just started up the ring cycle on spotify as a kind of timer. If the ring cycle finishes (which should be around 7 tomorrow morning) and I haven't finished it, then I'm leaving uni.

ReputationRep:
    Tried sea urchin tonight. It as horrible. I mean, I'd heard that it was an acquired taste, but seriously, damn. That was nasty.
    Ugh. That sounds pretty grim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ars ludicra)
    x
    Conal, just wondering (and I assume you'd be the best person to ask) if there's anything especially good coming up on the London ballet scene in the next few months (June-October)? My mum wants to go to London to see one (which I can hopefully get a free trip to London out of :pierre:) and just wondering if you had any suggestions.

ReputationRep:
    And now, I wait. I feel so bad right now :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thurin)
    And now, I wait. I feel so bad right now :sigh:
    :mute:

ReputationRep:
    In other news, this guy is ripping you off: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=959660

ReputationRep:
    aaaargh my laptop is DESTROYED . having to use the on-screen keyboard, as only o and i work on the other one.

it's also constantly typing colons.

I can't do my coursework on the on-screen keyboard! :cry2:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.