Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Dons are having a disgustingly good season.

Them, Swindon and Bristol to go up, surely?
    Hopefully it will be, but we have a 0% record in the playoffs so unless we get one of the automatic places I wouldn't be overly confident.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    Charlton conceding late on just dropped them from 12th to 18th in the table :eek:
    6 teams on 34 points after that and the wolves goal :/
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    It was something like 4 of the top 6 teams were playing each other this weekend, it is so tight.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    MK Dons and Aston Villa could be in the same division next year theoretically...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone on here been to a match that Darren Deadman has refereed? Absolute joke.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Bad injury for Huddersfield's Tommy Smith today who had to be airlifted to hospital after the game against Leeds.

(Original post by joddcfc)
    Anyone on here been to a match that Darren Deadman has refereed? Absolute joke.
    He is a dreadful referee.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Tommy Smith should be OK, his manager has confirmed.

Worrying sight regardless. He got helicoptered from the pitch to the hospital.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Yeah the fact they ushered everyone away from the stadium quickly, still a bad sight, but least they said he should recover. Can't believe what has gone wrong with Leyton Orient, again today smashed 4-1 at home to Scunthorpe, sure they were took over recently as well. After last year making the play offs, I thought they would push on but then again how often do you see a team in the play offs the previous season, only for them to get relegated the season after.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Yeah the fact they ushered everyone away from the stadium quickly, still a bad sight, but least they said he should recover. Can't believe what has gone wrong with Leyton Orient, again today smashed 4-1 at home to Scunthorpe, sure they were took over recently as well. After last year making the play offs, I thought they would push on but then again how often do you see a team in the play offs the previous season, only for them to get relegated the season after.
    Scunthorpe are a different side from a few months back. At one stage they looked destined to slug it out with Crewe for the bottom place.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Scunthorpe are a different side from a few months back. At one stage they looked destined to slug it out with Crewe for the bottom place.
    They've had some good results lately, they destroyed JP finalists Walsall 4-1 and they held MK Dons.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    They've had some good results lately, they destroyed JP finalists Walsall 4-1 and they held MK Dons.
    They were unlucky not to beat Dons the other night actually.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Considering they got promoted last year they have done well for themselves. Must mention another win for Lincoln who are now just two points off the play offs, although they have played a game more.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    They were unlucky not to beat Dons the other night actually.
    Hmm, I listened to the match online and it sounded like we were quite dominant until they scored from a mistake (our keeper kicked it straight to their attacker), but then again I do listen via MK Dons Player so may not be fully unbiased!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Harsh penalty given against Cardiff today, although it did only delay the inevitable when Derby scored two goals soon after.

ReputationRep:
    2 of the 3 highlight games on the FL Show were on Sky...I'd rather see more 3pm kick offs as highlight games.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    2 of the 3 highlight games on the FL Show were on Sky...I'd rather see more 3pm kick offs as highlight games.
    Not everyone who watches the FL Show has Sky, and it makes sense that the highlight games would often be the ones Sky chose to televise. It's the same with MotD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    Not everyone who watches the FL Show has Sky, and it makes sense that the highlight games would often be the ones Sky chose to televise. It's the same with MotD.
    Motd show extended highlights of every game, so it doesn't really matter if they're televised or not. But I think a fair portion have Sky Sports, and it's every week that the highlight game is the televised game.

(I'm sulking that Huddersfield v Leeds isn't a highlight game, mainly)
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I'm surprised they didn't show extended highlights of the West Yorkshire derby. Nottingham Forest are surely going to sack Stuart Pearce soon, don't know he just doesn't seem to be able to cut it at management level.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Great equaliser from Wolves in the last minute. Bolton are really improving, though. Could have broken into the top half yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    JAMES HENRY IS GOD. The feeling in the crowd when that went in was something else, we didn't play great but it could be a vital point come the end of the season.

Would be so easy to say this is the weekend that Derby, Boro & Bournemouth begin to break away, but this is the Championship so nothing is as easy as that!

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.