Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I am an international applicant and I havent been updated by LSE after the 2 week mail and its already been 16 days since I received it. Should I be worried?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashrav30)
    Hi. I am an international applicant and I havent been updated by LSE after the 2 week mail and its already been 16 days since I received it. Should I be worried?
    No

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Inquisitive)
    No

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you applied to LSE as well? When did you hear from them?

ReputationRep:
    Have you applied to LSE as well? When did you hear from them?
    Yep. After the 2 week email it took 10 days for them to update me. I wouldn't bother emailing them/worrying until it's been at least 21 days. They're bound to be a little busy churning decisions out at the moment for people who applied in Oct/Nov

ReputationRep:
    Yep. After the 2 week email it took 10 days for them to update me. I wouldn't bother emailing them/worrying until it's been at least 21 days. They're bound to be a little busy churning decisions out at the moment for people who applied in Oct/Nov

Thanks a lot. I was just a little nervous. Have you received your offer yet? When did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot. I was just a little nervous. Have you received your offer yet? When did you apply?
    Haha dw, that's understandable. Applied Nov 3, and I've been advised that I'll hear by Feb 13. Fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    Haha dw, that's understandable. Applied Nov 3, and I've been advised that I'll hear by Feb 13. Fingers crossed
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Same here!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone apply to LSE near deadline? Worried that they've offered majority of places already

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I believe tomorrow is Thursday...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiggyh7)
    Hiya, I'm an Economic History applicant as well. Got my four week email on Monday
    COOL GOOD LUCK
    Economic History is so small. kk

ReputationRep:
    I'm an economic history applicant as well, I still have 2 more weeks left on the Christmas 2 week email and then hopefully I should find out!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    any economics offers today? been waiting since october and understood this was the week

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beardedlondoner)
    any economics offers today? been waiting since october and understood this was the week

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm waiting too! what are your stats if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lse normally sends out offers on Thurdays or Fridays.. so hopefully, we'll hear about it tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    still waiting to hear for economics...my 4 weeks end on the 30th, should i expect to hear tomorow?? applied october. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Nah it's my 2nd, good luck to you with your last week though, what course did you apply for?[/QUOTE]

Thx man
    I applied for straight econ Im an international applicant though
    good luck to you too

ReputationRep:
    my 8+2+4 ended last week...its totally unpredictable

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    In this respect LSE is pretty weird, sending emails basically saying they need a set time span to evaluate the application but finally ending up asking for more time pretty often
    no other uni I've applied to does this

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Finally someone I can relate to hahaha
    I'm on 8+2+4+2 .....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.