The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

I'm not being funny but what even is law at Manchester - property law... Kill me now

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by tarteeliax
I'm not being funny but what even is law at Manchester - property law... Kill me now

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can find all the law modules at Manchester at http://courseunits.humanities.manchester.ac.uk/Undergraduate/Law/Law

I'm afraid that property law is one of the compulsory things that you have to study at any uni if you want to get a qualifying law degree.
I'm already on the course but thankyou it's just really complicated and like a new language and the text books are way too advanced

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey guys, I had an interview today for PGCE Secondary Business, and have a conditional offer,just waiting to do professional tests now
I've accepted Manchester as my firm for MPhys - A*A*A offer O.O anyone else done/thinking of it? :smile:
Original post by ellsie98
I've accepted Manchester as my firm for MPhys - A*A*A offer O.O anyone else done/thinking of it? :smile:

What type of offer is that holy ****
Original post by Lawliettt
What type of offer is that holy ****

Unfortunately the standard for Physics at the top unis! Same at Cambridge and Imperial >.< It's 900% crazy if you ask me, but the course is amazing :P
Anyone else got an offer from Manchester for History?
Offer received for BSc finance:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Heyy, is anyone applying for French Studies???
Just got an offer for biology.
Any thoughts on which is better Edinburgh or Manchester?
Original post by deairiee
Just got an offer for biology.
Any thoughts on which is better Edinburgh or Manchester?

Do you prefer the Scottish or English degree structure?

Which modules do you prefer?

Have you visited? Which did you prefer?

Honestly, it's a very personal decision. Pick the one where you think you will be happiest.
I have an offer to study Psychology and am trying to plan going to offer holder days but still haven't been invited, does anyone know when Manchester Psych offer holder days are?? I'm trying to combine it with a trip to Sheffield
Reply 2533
Is there anybody applied/ studying Business studies or Management? Please give me some information which one is better to study? I applied to Business Studies but I heard that it is given at school of social sciences but if I change my course to Management it is given at Alliance Business School.. Should I change my course?
Original post by tarteeliax

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey i got an offer to study law at manchester, but im not sure if i'll get AAA as i've left everything so late, how lenient do you think they are with grades? :P

ty
Original post by ellsie98

Yep, think I am going to jump into the deep end today and accept :s-smilie:
Original post by harper_
Yep, think I am going to jump into the deep end today and accept :s-smilie:

If you're not sure, then don't accept yet. You have months to decide, and there is no advantage to firming early - you can apply for your accommodation now, so that's not an issue.

It's a lot harder to change your mind after you've firmed than it is just to wait.
Just to let everyone know, i'm a first year at Manchester doing Criminology - any questions about the uni just message me, ill be happy to answer any questions you may have about the uni itself or the course i'm on! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending