Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was there on Sunday and I am going to the other 2 as well.

Luck should of ran for the 1st down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    I was there on Sunday and I am going to the other 2 as well.

Luck should of ran for the 1st down
    I don't know if you've seen the replay but Allen is open on the route. Luck throws slightly late in the window but Allen still looks favourite. Josh Johnson just makes the play from behind Allen with the big dive. There's nothing all that wrong with the throw.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wattsy)
    I don't know if you've seen the replay but Allen is open on the route. Luck throws slightly late in the window but Allen still looks favourite. Josh Johnson just makes the play from behind Allen with the big dive. There's nothing all that wrong with the throw.*
    I know he looked open I just think that luck could easily of got the 1st down and in that situation you play it safer and run for the 1st down

ReputationRep:
    Me and Motorbiker were about 15 rows back from where Bortles kicked in the football (It landed in one of the first few rows, right by the Colts entrance). Those people had to give it back, and didn't look like they got anything in return.

Got season tickets for all three games

ReputationRep:
    Yeah seeing the play in real time and on the replay I definitely thought an athlete like Luck should be getting that yard himself. Especially with the number of drops from that game.

ReputationRep:
    Jalen Ramsey covered TY Hilton on like 60% of his snaps and TY was limited to like 50 yards. With Moncrief out I think their receivers are below par unless Dorsett can become more than just a deep threat. Dwayne Allen has to be reliable though! Their newer, younger TEs you can accept a few more errors but I'm not sure what Allen brings to the party if he's not a reliable in the contested catch.

ReputationRep:
    I really don't like the Colts and them doing poorly is directly beneficial to the Jags but you cannot help but feel sorry for Andrew Luck despite his bumper contract when his coach and GM keeping blaming him for **** which is not his fault. He may be a bit careless with the ball sometimes but you would be too if you were getting hit as much as Luck. Now he's getting blamed for stagnation of the rest of the team too.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...will-take-time

Grigson and Pagano need to buck up and do their jobs properly if they want to remain in them.*

ReputationRep:
    What a chode. You don't get to blame your QB's contract for your terrible roster when you're 8th in cap space.

http://overthecap.com/salary-cap-space/

ReputationRep:
    That makes it even worse. Picks like Phillip Dorsett in the first when your O-Line looks like an admissions gate at Lucas Oil are what really hurt them. They seem to miss on basically every draft pick who isn't a skill position or blue chip guy and think that non-premium free agents are the answer at these positions when history shows that teams are generally built through the draft and then supplemented by FA.*

Their drafts are bad, their free agents are bad and they have the cap space to pay better ones. How is Grigson in the job?

ReputationRep:
    Free agency isn't the solution I don't think. It's not like they could have really had a higher profile FA corner than say Cromartie. Most FAs are either high profile players with awful character issues like Galette or Hardy, older situational players like Freeney, or older players with good strengths but glaring weaknesses like Cromartie. The reason they have so much cap space is they haven't been able to draft anyone worth giving a second contract.

ReputationRep:
    Falcons fan here. Promising start to the season where literally every offensive player is firing. However, can't help but think a loss this Sunday to the Broncos will begin our annual early-mid season collapse.

ReputationRep:
    looks to be crazy windy at the Ravens/Redskins game. I am interested to see how much the Pats destroy the Browns with Brady back and Gronk more recovered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monkey_Pete)
    looks to be crazy windy at the Ravens/Redskins game. I am interested to see how much the Pats destroy the Browns with Brady back and Gronk more recovered
    Yeah that could get ugly.

Watching the Vikings game, those guys are on fire.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammygmfc)
    Yeah that could get ugly.

Watching the Vikings game, those guys are on fire.
    That's with a qb who didn't have a preseason with the team and without either of the top tackles or their future HoF rb and the top wr.

And a guard currently being checked for a concussion

ReputationRep:
    I am watching the Vikings game also Texans look nowhere in this game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monkey_Pete)
    I am watching the Vikings game also Texans look nowhere in this game
    My NowTV stream is buffering and stuff, despite being on Sky fibre broadband

ReputationRep:
    Griffin timed that perfectly

But on the first look I thought he was offside

ReputationRep:
    Brock Osweilier is ****. If the Jags don't sweep the Texans this year I'll be disappointed. They look abject on all three teams.

ReputationRep:
    Going for it on 4th & 16 with more than a quarter left, I know the Texans are behind but that is a bad decision especially with that play call

ReputationRep:
    I agree. You can't bubble screen a 4th and 16. That's just crazy.

And now it's fumbles galore on RedZone!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.