Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ponder over this.......''Each lesson you learn paves the way for a new and even more valuable one. Each lesson you ignore keeps coming back, again and again. One way or another, life will teach you its lessons. When you're a willing student, those lessons are pure gold''.................

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Groot)
    I need English.
    I looked it up for ya (and I was curious too).

It says to 'stop radicalization and Jihadism.'

"The first signs that may alert."

Top middle one says "They reject their family members". The rest you could guess yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iqbal007)
    Ibn Abbas (RA) reported: I was (once) behind the The Prophet S.A.W when he said to me,Boy I teach you (a few) words: Remember Allah, and He will protect you. Remember Allah, and you will find Him close to you. When you have to ask for something, ask of Allah. When you seek help, seek Allah. Believe firmly that if all the creation desires to benefit you in anything, they can never benefit you, but that which Allah has decreed for you. If they all unite to harm you, they will not be able to harm you in anything, but that which Allah has decreed for you.” (At-Tirmidhi)
    :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ankabout)
    I looked it up for ya (and I was curious too).

It says to 'stop radicalization and Jihadism.'

"The first signs that may alert."

Top middle one says "They reject their family members". The rest you could guess yourself.
    Aha, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    ponder over this.......''Each lesson you learn paves the way for a new and even more valuable one. Each lesson you ignore keeps coming back, again and again. One way or another, life will teach you its lessons. When you're a willing student, those lessons are pure gold''.................

ReputationRep:
    I dno what the topic of convo is.. if there is one lol.

Something I've probably said before but I can't emphasise it enough. Treat your parents correctly. You have no right what so ever to speak back to them or even raise your voice at them. Be careful and watch your tongue.

May Allah safeguard us all. Ameen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tennumbers)

Something I've probably said before but I can't emphasise it enough. Treat your parents correctly. You have no right what so ever to speak back to them or even raise your voice at them. Be careful and watch your tongue.

Yeah. Ameen.

ReputationRep:
    Ibn Abbas (RA) reported: I was (once) behind the The Prophet S.A.W when he said to me,Boy I teach you (a few) words: Remember Allah, and He will protect you. Remember Allah, and you will find Him close to you. When you have to ask for something, ask of Allah. When you seek help, seek Allah. Believe firmly that if all the creation desires to benefit you in anything, they can never benefit you, but that which Allah has decreed for you. If they all unite to harm you, they will not be able to harm you in anything, but that which Allah has decreed for you.” (At-Tirmidhi)
    JZK for sharing :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Groot)
    I need English.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-31047810

Apparently if you "suddenly change your eating habits" you may be a radical extremist and potential jihadist

ReputationRep:
    Nice to see old members on I-Soc. :cool:

(Original post by Tpos)
    x
    Spoiler:
    Show
    When are you going to rejoin the Isoc girls watsapp group chat?

ReputationRep:

Ameen

ReputationRep:

Ameen summa ameen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enginerd.)
    SalaamUAlaikum!

Someone made a thread (presumably non-Muslim), saying how someone asked a question in here regarding chess as being haraam or not. Some people really have alot of time on their hands. But I'm happy they actually scrolled and read these messages in here. Hopefully they learnt something useful about Islam.
    (Original post by Incredible97)
    AsalaamAaikum!

Wa 'alaikumussalaam warahmatullah everyone! I hope you are all doing well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ankabout)
    Nice to see old members on I-Soc. :cool:

Spoiler:
    Show
    When are you going to rejoin the Isoc girls watsapp group chat?
    My phone doesn't work and I'm not sure when it'll be fixed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tpos)
    My phone doesn't work and I'm not sure when it'll be fixed
    Ohhh ok no problem.

ReputationRep:
    Narrated Abu Hurairah:
    that the Prophet (ﷺ) said: "Indeed there is a Surah in the Qur'an of thirty Ayat, which intercedes for a man until he is forgiven. It is [Surah] Tabarak Alladhi Biyadihil-Mulk."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khodu)
    Wa salam, I'm still here, lol lurking around... So many new faces on TSR masha Allah. Alhamdulillah all is well on my end. What about you?
    :lol: bless. Yep. Its grown alhamdulilah. So much khair in the Ummah, particularly the youth! Good to hear. Studying? Alhamdulilah things are good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mary562)
    Next time insha'Allah
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Mufti Menk right? (twitter)
    Insha'Allah and yep.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Avoid suspicion, for suspicion is the gravest lie in talk and do not be inquisitive about one another and do not spy upon one another and do not feel envy with the other, and nurse no malice, and nurse no aversion and hostility against one another. And be fellow-brothers and servants of Allah. [Muslim Hadith 6214]

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.