Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shatmypants)
    Go for it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    just wondering why you bothered to keep talking to me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    just wondering why you bothered to keep talking to me?
    Well why not

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well why not

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i'm not complaining but i got the impression you don't like talking to strangers so i just wondered

ReputationRep:
    i'm not complaining but i got the impression you don't like talking to strangers so i just wondered
    I'm quite inconsistent, I'll say one thing and do another. You seem nice, and I sense a different (good different) vibe from you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite inconsistent, I'll say one thing and do another. You seem nice, and I sense a different (good different) vibe from you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i see, and thank you i do try and be nice

ReputationRep:
    i see, and thank you i do try and be nice
    Great

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Great

Posted from TSR Mobile
    if you ever feel like you need to talk to somebody i'll try and help out if i can.

ReputationRep:
    if you ever feel like you need to talk to somebody i'll try and help out if i can.
    That's really kind of you, I appreciate it after my ex screwed me over, I've just lost any desire in talking to strangers. It doesn't quite cut it for me anymore. I never knew a stranger could impact my life so bad

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's really kind of you, I appreciate it after my ex screwed me over, I've just lost any desire in talking to strangers. It doesn't quite cut it for me anymore. I never knew a stranger could impact my life so bad

Posted from TSR Mobile
    sounds like your ex isn't a good guy

nice to hear it eased off, i'm alright thank you for asking. it was my birthday on wednesday so i'm going round to a mates tomorrow to have one last night of drinking like we're still students.
    Happy belated birthday and thanks for your concern nice to know who cares. Slowly catching up with lost sleep!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    sounds like your ex isn't a good guy
    Yup you got that right. Anyway, how's your day been?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiet _One86)
    Happy belated birthday and thanks for your concern nice to know who cares. Slowly catching up with lost sleep!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thank you, i try to help if i can so if you need someone to talk to. catching up on sleep always a good pass-time

ReputationRep:
    Yup you got that right. Anyway, how's your day been?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    bit knackering, last day of the work week and i just wanted to start my weekend. always a lot to do there though and i do love the job so i shouldn't really complain

ReputationRep:
    bit knackering, last day of the work week and i just wanted to start my weekend. always a lot to do there though and i do love the job so i shouldn't really complain
    What do you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What do you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i'm a cleaner in a tk maxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Aww :hugs: What's up man?
    I'm doing an access course and i have found out this week i only pass 1 out of 13 assignments so im struggling to finish the 12 assignments. Also im expecting 13 more in easter so it's hell.

And if i dont pass i won't go university this year which will drive me to end myself seriously if i don't go. Can't stand living with my family and having no real friends :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Excited as I can't wait to go skiing this weekend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by O.Ozz)
    I'm doing an access course and i have found out this week i only pass 1 out of 13 assignments so im struggling to finish the 12 assignments. Also im expecting 13 more in easter so it's hell.

And if i dont pass i won't go university this year which will drive me to end myself seriously if i don't go. Can't stand living with my family and having no real friends :cry2:
    Ah that sucks, but I mean in life you will have some bad moments but you can come through them, sometimes it takes a bit of time though. Stay positive & keep your head held high, I'm not sure if I have any "real" friends myself but I have at least started to put myself out there more & I get you with family, mine can annoy me so much but you can't exactly choose them. There might be alternative options if things don't go exactly as planned anyway, life will get better trust me, don't give in!

thank you, i try to help if i can so if you need someone to talk to. catching up on sleep always a good pass-time
    Thanks appreciate that - touché

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    judgement day is coming.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.