The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ramseyyyyyy
I moan, @sr90 predicts and the goals come in. Up the Arsenal.
Reply 2522
Even against ****e like Sunderland Ox can't score. Like why is he on the pitch?
(edited 8 years ago)
Bellerin will be the best RB in the world.
Fans chanting "Wembley". In the 3rd round? I'm guessing they're what @ClockEnderAFC call nonces
Who was captain today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tom.x.Gotze
Bellerin will be the best RB in the world.

Not for us though. For Barca
Ox proving his uselessness yet again.
Good result considering our slacking players. tbh idgaf about the cup as long as we're in the title race
Great opening goal for you lot today, and Ramsey's was a lovely team move to boot. Job done, though I felt Lens got through your defence far too easily.
Original post by leinad2012
Fans chanting "Wembley". In the 3rd round? I'm guessing they're what @ClockEnderAFC call nonces

For once, no. 7th, 8th and 9th trips to Wembley in just 2 years are happening people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mackay
Great opening goal for you lot today, and Ramsey's was a lovely team move to boot. Job done, though I felt Lens got through your defence far too easily.

Was just an individual mistake by Koscielny tbh. That said Sunderland did have a couple of other decent chances throughout the course of the game.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by al_94
Not for us though. For Barca

He looks snakey.
Yo @shawn_o1 how's the Elneny deal coming along? Ever going to get to see that player you pretentiously bigged up play for Arsenal?
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Yo @shawn_o1 how's the Elneny deal coming along? Ever going to get to see that player you pretentiously bigged up play for Arsenal?

We're signing him from a Basel side that knows how to play against English opposition (in Europe at least), gaffer says he will arrive in the next two days. Will probably make the bench against Liverpool. But knowing you and all the trolls of this thread, you'll claim to have "called it" when Ramsey breaks his leg again and we fall down like a ton of bricks.
Original post by shawn_o1
We're signing him from a Basel side that knows how to play against English opposition (in Europe at least), gaffer says he will arrive in the next two days. Will probably make the bench against Liverpool. But knowing you and all the trolls of this thread, you'll claim to have "called it" when Ramsey breaks his leg again and we fall down like a ton of bricks.

You were 'calling it' that he would sign last week and would ready to 'wear the red and white of the Arsenal'.

Pointing out your delusion is not trolling.
Oxlade Chamberlain is quickly becoming Arsenal's Aaron Lennon
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Was just an individual mistake by Koscielny tbh. That said Sunderland did have a couple of other decent chances throughout the course of the game.

Posted from TSR Mobile

More than they managed against us at the Stadium of Light.
Really pleased with the performance today. Campbell was outstanding and Iwobi, Gibbs and Bellerin played really well, so very good to see the youngsters producing. The less said about Chambo, the better.

Also good to see us respond after going a goal down, we usually sulk for the next half an hour. Favourable ties could see us go back to Wembley, but Wenger is rightly prioritising the league.

Latest