Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexjones1994)
    Did Citi email asking anyone for 'Their Secondary School Information' again - I swear I put it in??? They are making a royal **** up this year of applications.
    I did. A couple of friends did too. Not sure if they asked for secondary education when filling out the form in the first instance

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Would it look weak/indecisive if you apply for more than 1 division at a bank, assuming they let you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zzFishstick)
    Would it look weak/indecisive if you apply for more than 1 division at a bank, assuming they let you?
    Yes.. It depends on the divisions entirely but if you apply for IBD and S&T it would suggest that you don't really know what you want to do. I would definitely advise against it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ay42)
    Fair enough. Then why are you running around giving everyone advice on this thread? Aren't you in competition with them too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol this AY guy is full of BS, Citi ACs haven't been given out because first rounds are still under way... smh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benaniven)
    The numerical??
    Haha yeah, it's timed by question to made me feel way more under pressure, questions were quite easy though.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone has said BAML has an SJT, I just received an invite to a 'Talent assessment'. Is this the SJT?

ReputationRep:
    Would society activities come under academic? I want to answer a question on non-academic achievements using society achievements...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexjones1994)
    Do people actually finish that Nomura logical in 12 minutes? Got rekt. Did 19/24 questions and guessed the last 5 fml.
    I was the same, was going pretty well then started running out of time towards question 20

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dante991)
    Everyone has said BAML has an SJT, I just received an invite to a 'Talent assessment'. Is this the SJT?
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olly_price)
    Would society activities come under academic? I want to answer a question on non-academic achievements using society achievements...
    No I reckon you're fine with society stuff, after all it is extra-curricular because you choose to take part - I used some society projects as examples myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NV37)
    Lol this AY guy is full of BS, Citi ACs haven't been given out because first rounds are still under way... smh
    ... What? When did I say something about an AC?

Again, what?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ay42)
    ... What? When did I say something about an AC?

Again, what?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You posted saying "citi AC folks" earlier.... smh spineless people on these threads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lewiskh97)
    I was the same, was going pretty well then started running out of time towards question 20
    My test even failed to submit lol.

ReputationRep:
    What division?

ReputationRep:
    Is the BAML Global Research Summer Analyst position for 2nd year students?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by savonarola)
    Citi AC folks.
    GG! What division?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ESTATEREAL)
    Yeah I have it today and I asked someone I know at GS for advice and he said that they review them after so I have no idea wether it's an algo or a person.
    Goodluck with it! What division is it for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NV37)
    You posted saying "citi AC folks" earlier.... smh spineless people on these threads
    Lol mate what even are you...

1) savonarola was the OP to that and
    2) Citi had a bunch of interviews over the past couple of days and they told us we'd know in the next 2 or 3 days so it's entirely possible he heard back

ReputationRep:
    That Citi test was savage. Thought I'd kept a lid on it until last question, was probably less than half a second from selecting answer and then the time limit was up. Fml.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deltasierra27)
    Lol mate what even are you...

1) savonarola was the OP to that and
    2) Citi had a bunch of interviews over the past couple of days and they told us we'd know in the next 2 or 3 days so it's entirely possible he heard back
    can confirm Citi final round ac - ibd

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.