Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coldfish)
    ANSdfghklasdglhk.

I can't take the girly moaning any more.
    Well I'm sick of ****ing your mother but life's a ****ing ***** sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lidka)
    Me neither. And I AM a girl.

Applicants reading this thread must think Cambridge a very miserable place. It's bad advertising, people!
    Oh well I'm sorry I don't shoot ****ing rainbows and kittens out my arse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    What's the point in being so scared you'll get hurt that you don't experience something that could potentially bring you so much happiness? Plus if you are careful about who you go for, they won't just leave you at whim.
    Yeah but you think that and then they do. And I did experience something and the **** that followed more than outweighed anything good that had happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puppy)
    Oh well I'm sorry I don't shoot ****ing rainbows and kittens out my arse.
    No one's asking you to. And there's no need to be rude!

ReputationRep:
    She's, um, a bit intoxicated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apagg)
    She's, um, a bit intoxicated
    Evidently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puppy)
    Yeah but you think that and then they do. And I did experience something and the **** that followed more than outweighed anything good that had happened.
    Do you think it's your bad experiences which have led you to become so casual?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chewwy)
    but isn't it still worthwhile engaging in relationships as long as the happiness/fun experienced while in one exceeds any potential upset at the close?
    It never does in my experience though, which is why I'm not keen to repeat any of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Do you think it's your bad experiences which have led you to become so casual?
    What's that supposed to mean? Cos I'd aviod pissing me off at this particular moment in time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lidka)
    No one's asking you to. And there's no need to be rude!
    Don't get in my face then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanderer)
    Yeah, can be. Turn off rep? Does that stop you getting the messages? Seems a shame to be forced away by people being ******s.
    I don't think you can stop receiving the rep or the comments, but you can delete the post that was negged, which removes the comment from your home page so you don't have to look at it anymore. And you can report the comment if its rule-breakingly abusive.

ReputationRep:
    You have been rather...tactless lately Rushda

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puppy)
    Well I'm sick of ****ing your mother but life's a ****ing ***** sometimes.
    Yeah, of course it is. But running yourself into the ground by posting about how crap it is, how you'll never get a boyfriend, how you don't WANT a boyfriend anyway, etc etc. is not going to do any good at all.

ReputationRep:
    Cathartic though, which I think is rather the point.

ReputationRep:
    heck what have i walked (browsed?) into?

its more melodramatic than skins (which incidentally is the crappiest TV programme i've seen in a long time!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coldfish)
    Yeah, of course it is. But running yourself into the ground by posting about how crap it is, how you'll never get a boyfriend, how you don't WANT a boyfriend anyway, etc etc. is not going to do any good at all.
    What would you know about it? You don't know me. I'll post what the **** I like. Report my posts if you don't like it.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Talking of crappy men. I saw the scum who impregnated my best friends little sister and so told the cashier to ID him for **** because i know he never carries any. Ha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nina)
    That's because it is.
    I really REALLY don't think so. The people on TSR paint a picture of stress and despair and miserableness and mental illness that simply doesn't bear out in my experiences of people that I know from college. Cambridge hasn't been at all miserable for me, and nor has it been for the vast majority of people that I know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)

its more melodramatic than skins (which incidentally is the crappiest TV programme i've seen in a long time!)
    Skins is bull****, it's cleary what the upper middle classes think out of control teens are like. They all ought to watch Kids, or anything by Gus van Sant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)

:eek: Skins is great

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.