• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    Im not ignoring you:s: I only saw it an hour later and you wernt here
    Sorry vin : ...here; :hugs: a hug

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

for some reason my download speeds have been 3 or 4 times as fast as the fastest they normally are :lolwut:

EDIT: Back to half speed :sad:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    :hugs:

for some reason my download speeds have been 3 or 4 times as fast as the fastest they normally are :lolwut:
    :woo: always good...I don't really get enough bandwidth to download anything...my laptop's struggling with youtube and refreshing this page at the same time...though beats my old computer which couldn't quite connect to youtube although it's fine now my dad's using it and it's directly in front of the router :giggle: the joy of rubbish internet and thick walls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :woo: always good...I don't really get enough bandwidth to download anything...my laptop's struggling with youtube and refreshing this page at the same time...though beats my old computer which couldn't quite connect to youtube although it's fine now my dad's using it and it's directly in front of the router :giggle: the joy of rubbish internet and thick walls
    my router is rubbish and doesnt work sometimes :s: I shouldnt have been so cheap and bought a crap one
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    my router is rubbish and doesnt work sometimes :s: I shouldnt have been so cheap and bought a crap one
    Ye we went through quite a lot before finding one that worked...would have been cheaper in the long run to buy one which worked...although I find my laptop with a wireless card will always connect better than a computer with a dongle, so now at least my laptop can connect to the router with no problem can't remember what model our router is, know it's a netgear one...but our worst one was from netgear as well :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Hello again everyone :hi:

I'd give vin a hug but vin has taken to ignoring me methinks :indiff:
    :hi:

You shouldn't hug vin-chan anyway, it ignores me :bawling:

ReputationRep:

:awesome:

Mitsuhide still looks and acts like an odd Sephiroth/Orochimaru cross. :giggle:

All I can hear when Date speaks is Zoro. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Oh! Alex, have you begun one piece then? :teeth:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    :hi:

You shouldn't hug vin-chan anyway, it ignores me :bawling:
    liquid :hugs: I like giving vin hugs so I will continue to do so...but vin shouldn't be ignoring liquid :no: vin was not ignoring skipp though :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Oh! Alex, have you begun one piece then? :teeth:
    Not just yet, I plan on doing so tonight though :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    liquid :hugs: I like giving vin hugs so I will continue to do so...but vin shouldn't be ignoring liquid :no: vin was not ignoring skipp though :proud:
    It's beyond a silly joke now :huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    but Im much happier like this
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    It's beyond a silly joke now :huff:
    :console:
    I don't really get the one piece phenomenon...I've never watched an episode but I'm not drawn to do so... might pick it up at some point purely because of how popular it is here...but not really desperate to do so...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :console:
    I don't really get the one piece phenomenon...I've never watched an episode but I'm not drawn to do so... might pick it up at some point purely because of how popular it is here...but not really desperate to do so...
    Rumour has it that watching One Piece is going to be an official AniSoc initiation/hazing ritual :mmm:

Happier, vin? I don't get it. I have done little to get perma ignored, and most here agree :sad: Pissing you off? Well, this is considerably frustrating now.

ReputationRep:
    Rumour has it that watching One Piece is going to be an official AniSoc initiation/hazing ritual :mmm:
    Pretty much. :yes: Originating from Aiko herself of course.

It's rampant, like herpes.

ReputationRep:
    who has herpes? :shock:

hi :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Yes its all Aiko's fault - before that no one was really all that keen on attempting One Piece :nah:

ReputationRep:
    The anisoc is like a primary school playground with all the crazes that come and go :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    The anisoc is like a primary school playground with all the crazes that come and go :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    You know full well that One Piece is here to stay. :yes:

(Original post by caraniel)
    Yes its all Aiko's fault - before that no one was really all that keen on attempting One Piece :nah:
    Bless her anime addicted soul. :cute:

(Original post by eugenius 8)
    who has herpes? :shock:

hi :ninja:
    I used to think herpes was some bird which was very rare and if you caught it, it'd bite your penis off.

This was before I started watching anime.

Just some Kagutsuchi life trivia. :dontknow:

Hi Eug. :hugs:

:goodnight:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.