Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I only got a letter from UCAS not from Cambridge. It's like Cambridge doesn't often send out letters.

ReputationRep:
    Oh god, I can't access track (have beeen trying for at least 2hrs). I have no results yet either. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

EDIT: Have you got the 'application status notification' e-mail from UCAS after it updated your track?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melanie-v)
    I haven't either. I heard that it's all dealt with after results anyway, but I don't know when. :dontknow: What college?

oops, doublepost.
    magdalene college. what about you? one of my friends who got into st johns college told me he sorted out accomodation ages ago so that worried me for a second!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 6K6)
    Oh god, I can't access track (have beeen trying for at least 2hrs). I have no results yet either. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

EDIT: Have you got the 'application status notification' e-mail from UCAS after it updated your track?
    You can call UCAS - 0871 468 0 468. Or call your college. They can't tell you your results, but they can tell you if you've met your offer.

ReputationRep:
    two questions for people whose track updated to 'unconditional'

1. when did your track update? (not when you found out but the date that it says on track)

2. did you receive an email saying track updated? (the track notification email)

thanks.

ReputationRep:
    GOT IN!!!!

97% in FM!. Can't believe it.

Pembroke Engineering

Can't get on track yet but I know I'm in!

Congrats everyone. See you in October (or September if you're an engineer)

ReputationRep:
    Will be seeing y'all there in October!

ReputationRep:
    Met my offer for Maths at King's! Anyone else doing Maths or going to King's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tobyc)
    Met my offer for Maths at King's! Anyone else doing Maths or going to King's?
    Maths. But at Downing. Grats on meeting the offer

ReputationRep:
    English at Pembroke, agonized wait for results over finally...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schnecke)
    Maths. But at Downing. Grats on meeting the offer
    maths, at St Johns.

btw someone I know is coming to join you at downing this year, he's a genius (got 2 Ss quite comfortably and he is very high on what I regard as the 'natural intellect' department).

congratulations to you two.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaouLelouch)
    maths, at St Johns.

btw someone I know is coming to join you at downing this year, he's a genius (got 2 Ss quite comfortably and he is very high on what I regard as the 'natural intellect' department).

congratulations to you two.
    I think I'd put all Cam mathematicians pretty high on the genius scale. I'm a Johnian tooo!!! Vet med though. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Yo
    Met my offer for Classics at Trinity. Got a letter from Trinity but I haven't been able to get on to Track at all. But anyway, huzzah! See you in October, and good luck to anyone still to hear

ReputationRep:
    Met my offer for Engineering at Hughes Hall - over the moon...!

ReputationRep:
    Weeeeeaaaah! I have finally managed to check my UCAS Track :>. And Guess what :>.
    :banana:
    See you all in October :>

(I am still quite curious about my exam results, have a strange feeling that I missed my offer :>)

ReputationRep:
    I've got my results and I've done really well.
    At least in Physics that i didn't expect i would get an A.
    I've got 4 A*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy Luo)
    I've got my results and I've done really well.
    At least in Physics that i didn't expect i would get an A.
    I've got 4 A*
    I told you it would be fine! Congratulations

ReputationRep:
    TSR is messing up for me at the moment and the 'quote' button doesn't work, but @Schnecke and HaouLelouch:

Well done to you too! See you both around in October I expect

ReputationRep:
    I just cant believe, i'm so happy now so so so proud of myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy Luo)
    i dont know my results yet
    well done, what subjects did you get them in ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.