Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Arshravin. He needs to play with the like of RVP and Fab to get his confidence back. If he plays but the other big names don't play, then he's low level performance could continue.

(Original post by Overmars)
      We need to replace nasri's goals. We are talking about one of the forward 3 positions. I rate an in-form rosicky but arshavin's the goalscorer out of the two. I think at the moment rosicky is best used as a sub when we're trying to hold onto a lead - he makes a good number of tackles and starts attacks. He's basically another Wilshere.
      Well, I was thinking we could turn to RVP to regain the chief goalscoring position, and look to add some creativity, which I believe Rosicky has in abundance. As you pointed out, he's also much better than Arshavin defensively, and one of the things Nasri has done very well this season is track back; Rosicky would maintain this aspect of our game, whereas Arshavin is much less likely to do so.b

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Abiraleft)
      Well, I was thinking we could turn to RVP to regain the chief goalscoring position, and look to add some creativity, which I believe Rosicky has in abundance. As you pointed out, he's also much better than Arshavin defensively, and one of the things Nasri has done very well this season is track back; Rosicky would maintain this aspect of our game, whereas Arshavin is much less likely to do so.b
      Good point.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Abiraleft)
      it was comical to see arshavin pull off that block at huddersfield...did you see that .. i fell down laughing!

ReputationRep:
      Rosicky in front of Bentdner and Arshavin, good decision IMO.

ReputationRep:
      fantastic line-up, get rid of Arshavin, he's not first team. Rosicky is a good choice.

ReputationRep:
      Rosicky does indeed start ahead of Arshavin. I'm delighted.

ReputationRep:
      Everton's line-up looks solid as.

I'm going for 2-2 again.

ReputationRep:
      Nice line-up. 2-0

ReputationRep:
      Since when was Rosicky receiving praise again? I know Arshavin has been bad but I'd still play him ahead of Rosicky and I'd have liked to see Chamakh start too... how is anyone watching/listening to this?

ReputationRep:
      This should be a good match.

go to www.ilemi.com if you need a way to watch it.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by milkytea)
      This should be a good match.

go to www.ilemi.com if you need a way to watch it.
      cheers

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Harry-AA)
      Since when was Rosicky receiving praise again? I know Arshavin has been bad but I'd still play him ahead of Rosicky and I'd have liked to see Chamakh start too... how is anyone watching/listening to this?
      Over Van Persie? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Mr Smurf)
      Over Van Persie? :lolwut:
      nooo noo no haha alongside somehow, maybe instead of Rosicky aswell, I think he's wasted on the bench

ReputationRep:
      RvP looks in the mood tonight.

ReputationRep:
      What the??????? Clear Offside!!! . This is what you call English referee being biased! Idiot

ReputationRep:
      Even I could tell that was offside :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
      retarded :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
      Offside goal is offside...

ReputationRep:
      Get Sian Massey out there..

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.