Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HHaris14)
    I didn't notice anyone with a spot lol, I was the one with a rucksack and a freaked out look!

Wait I was called in at 10.20 so we both couldn't have had the same panel? I think there must have been two different interview rooms.
    I got called in 10.30ish, tbh we all had the pained expression! I think you were sitting on my left, how did u think it went. they had 3 interview rooms each interviewing at the same time!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How many of you go to private schools?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callummj6747)
    I got called in 10.30ish, tbh we all had the pained expression! I think you were sitting on my left, how did u think it went. they had 3 interview rooms each interviewing at the same time!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes! I do remember someone to the right of me playing with their pen a bit too much for my liking lol. How did your interview go? Did you manage to answer all the questions they threw at you?

ReputationRep:
    Does everyone (especially home applicants) have the section called "international students: will you require a visa to study in the UK?" On the main myApplication page?
    (I'm a home applicant but I was born in Hong Kong so was just wondering if there was a mix up as all my other unis asked me to fill out a form to clarify that a home applicant)

If so did you (as a home applicant) just leave the tick box blank and press save? Or just ignore the section all together?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Aco Malfoy)
    Does everyone (especially home applicants) have the section called "international students: will you require a visa to study in the UK?" On the main myApplication page?
    (I'm a home applicant but I was born in Hong Kong so was just wondering if there was a mix up as all my other unis asked me to fill out a form to clarify that a home applicant)

If so did you (as a home applicant) just leave the tick box blank and press save? Or just ignore the section all together?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think that section is for students who do not have a UK visa - I just ignored that section because it didn't apply to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HHaris14)
    Yes! I do remember someone to the right of me playing with their pen a bit too much for my liking lol. How did your interview go? Did you manage to answer all the questions they threw at you?
    I felt it went very very good....which can either mean I did really well or I'm lulled into a false sense of security, I answered everything they threw at me! Yes I know which one you were, you were nearest on my left, the pen thing is a nervous habit!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My child actually sent in a message with an attached copy of her passport just to confirm that she is a UK( home) student. She too was worried as her other university choices had inquired her residency.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly one month since my interview .... yay :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)
    Exactly one month since my interview .... yay :rolleyes:
    I called up yesterday as I've been waiting since 4th December-it's pretty nerve-wracking! They just said I should be hearing soon as they're doing everything chronologically but I don't see how that's the case because someone from the 5th got an offer on Tuesday, and a person from the 3rd got a rejection a couple of days ago? It's just a waiting game I guess..the student room really doesn't help in that respect but I can't stay off it haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kashagupta)
    I called up yesterday as I've been waiting since 4th December-it's pretty nerve-wracking! They just said I should be hearing soon as they're doing everything chronologically but I don't see how that's the case because someone from the 5th got an offer on Tuesday, and a person from the 3rd got a rejection a couple of days ago? It's just a waiting game I guess..the student room really doesn't help in that respect but I can't stay off it haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know...I'm like programmed to check tsr every few hours . Did they really say that? because I seriously doubt its chronologically. My friend was interviewed on the same day as me and has an offer! unless they're letting the post interview rejections accumulate so that they're given out all at the same time.

I seriously don't know what to think! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My interview was at 10 o clock, which ppl were u ?? There was one person with the I pad/tablet?

ReputationRep:
    Haven't heard anything at all - getting a bit desperate....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skyandstars)
    My interview was at 10 o clock, which ppl were u ?? There was one person with the I pad/tablet?
    That was me!! I was reading BBC sport to distract me :L how did the interview go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Yes, everyone has that section. I'm a home applicant so I just left it blank.

(Original post by Blehh)
        To everyone with offers: once you sent off the scan of your passport, how many days did you have to wait to recieve the offer?
        4 days for me!

Hey, anyone thinking of applying for accommodation use this brochure: http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/pg/accom/...Accomm2014.pdf The one on the accommodation portal is last years :P

ReputationRep:
          One of my friend who is international has received the invitation for interview gcse 9A* predicted4A* ukcat 790

ReputationRep:
          That was me!! I was reading BBC sport to distract me :L how did the interview go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
          Hahah lol good technique, I was sort of sitting opposite u, I got called in first , and I think I might have been the pen clicking one :') (oops) and the interview was not brilliant, not bad, but okay I guess, how about you?

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Skyandstars)
          Hahah lol good technique, I was sort of sitting opposite u, I got called in first , and I think I might have been the pen clicking one :') (oops) and the interview was not brilliant, not bad, but okay I guess, how about you?
          I felt it went almost perfect....so I've either got in or bombed it in complete confidence :L

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
          I felt it went almost perfect....so I've either got in or bombed it in complete confidence :L

Posted from TSR Mobile
          Fingers crossed for you!!! Hopefully we hear within 2-3 weeks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.