Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Khadira got picked though, and he's been out all season?

Difference is that Khedira has been in training for weeks whereas Gündogan can't even run. His back hasn't healed yet and it's unclear when (and if) it will. If he's lucky he can start the next season normally.

The bigger joke is Sven Bender not making it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qua)
    Difference is that Khedira has been in training for weeks whereas Gündogan can't even run. His back hasn't healed yet and it's unclear when (and if) it will. If he's lucky he can start the next season normally.

The bigger joke is Sven Bender not making it...
    I don't think Lowe really rates him tbh, 7 call ups in 3 years.

ReputationRep:
    Gundogan literally went to a Russian military hospital in the Crimea for treatment. Seriously.

If the Russian army is getting involved then you've got bigger problems than missing out on the World Cup.

ReputationRep:
    In other news, Podolski has found an upgraded strike partner from Giroud

http://instagram.com/p/nvFMtJuJyM/

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh my fucckinggggg daaaaaaaaaaays

THIS is what pisses me off about giroud, and the amount of times he does it and makes that face like he should be playing with Ronaldo and messi and not Podolski and cazorla

Go to 1.53 and just watch what giroud does, he just completely stops playing

He stops playing a lot, do you guys remember the Cazorla goal against Liverpool at home in November? He hit the post then followed in and got the rebound and scored. Giroud would never have gone in for the rebound, he would have held his head in his hand and made that annoying face ARGH I cant stand him no more

ReputationRep:
    Sooo funny xD, especially the last part with the Rooney quote xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP7k1QkkhZk

ReputationRep:
    Just got an arsenal membership renewal notification email, and the membership prices are going up by £3..

Sigh
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Just got an arsenal membership renewal notification email, and the membership prices are going up by £3..

Sigh
    £3? How on earth do they expect the fans to afford such a huge increase, Wenger out. Gazidis out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    £3? How on earth do they expect the fans to afford such a huge increase, Wenger out. Gazidis out.
    You can get Burger King's king of the day offer meal for £2.99 though. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Ohhh my fucckinggggg daaaaaaaaaaays

THIS is what pisses me off about giroud, and the amount of times he does it and makes that face like he should be playing with Ronaldo and messi and not Podolski and cazorla

Go to 1.53 and just watch what giroud does, he just completely stops playing

He stops playing a lot, do you guys remember the Cazorla goal against Liverpool at home in November? He hit the post then followed in and got the rebound and scored. Giroud would never have gone in for the rebound, he would have held his head in his hand and made that annoying face ARGH I cant stand him no more
    Innit!

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    Probably a better use of the money too

ReputationRep:

Thought it was 3.99?

Still though it's expensive enough why raise it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Thought it was 3.99?

Still though it's expensive enough why raise it
    Ahh you're right. Dixy's or Chicken Cottage it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Probably a better use of the money too
    Shots fired

ReputationRep:
    Ahh you're right. Dixy's or Chicken Cottage it is.
    Chicken cottage is just as expensive tbh I'd still rather pay 3.99 for that king of the day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    x

Who else would have chased that ball down? He always runs non stop all game. He knows how to use his energy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Chicken cottage is just as expensive tbh I'd still rather pay 3.99 for that king of the day
    No it isnt. :confused: Unless you want something like 10 wings (with chips and a drink).
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Sooo...What's all this about a League 3/B team Idea...Sounds terrible.

ReputationRep:
    No it isnt. :confused: Unless you want something like 10 wings (with chips and a drink).
    Obviously depends on what you're ordering I just much prefer BK haha :P

(Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Sooo...What's all this about a League 3/B team Idea...Sounds terrible.

I thought it seemed like an ok ish idea

It's so that B team players can get more of a run around, not the worst idea though don't see it being anything major

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)

Who else would have chased that ball down? He always runs non stop all game. He knows how to use his energy.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.