Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

• Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    36 with one to play. Not good. But beat(ing) my H2H opponents somehow.

Don't think the average would be that great too.

ReputationRep:
    48 with Duff to play. Would have been 54 if I'd had the balls to captain Pelle like I wanted, but I bottled it and went with Costa. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    days on FF often look really bad until you realise the most people also did really bad..

as it stands will stay in 4th, and will win my H2H,

On to next week (well, after the last bit of this week)

Highets I can get after this week is 3rd, if stoke keep a CS and burley do not..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    why did he delete his team?
    It's a shame but because...

(Original post by little_wizard123)
    Deleted my team about 10 minutes ago. Don't enjoy football anymore, and if I don't do that then I may as well not bother. DH1' is the new league admin, and I made some reliable members admins in the H2H leagues.

Did get 52 this week with no Costa and only van Persie (c) from Utd. Not too shabby. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)
    It's a shame but because...
    fair enough, no point doing it, if your not enjoying it..

ReputationRep:
    fair enough, no point doing it, if your not enjoying it..
    Aye.

In other news. Ramsey injured. Therefore was thinking Ramsey out, Silva in. Chasing today's points? Maybe. Finally finding a regular performer from City and getting them in my team. Yes.

ReputationRep:
    chelsea's defense looks better now. Considering putting someone in sooner or later but not so sure who yet.

ReputationRep:
    Aye.

In other news. Ramsey injured. Therefore was thinking Ramsey out, Silva in. Chasing today's points? Maybe. Finally finding a regular performer from City and getting them in my team. Yes.
    Silva is really good for his price. He will consistently get you points; he's an interesting differential.

Looks like the top of the table clash in div A is going to the wire. I have a 2 pt lead with Wilson to play, and Invincibles with Wisdom and Begovic to play. If West Brom don't keep a clean sheet it is likely a tie!

ReputationRep:
    Aye.

2 good weeks out of 6 is not yet enough to convince me to go for silva..

I do want some city coverage.. and dzeko seems to be on good form, so tempted to put him in for welbeck next week, as arsenal are getting nothing from chelsea..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    Silva is really good for his price. He will consistently get you points; he's an interesting differential.
    Indeed. Just noticed that only 9.3% have him in their teams. Was thinking about waiting until after the City-Roma game. Would hate to bring him in now just for him to get injured mid-week.

ReputationRep:
    awful week but somehow only 1 point below the average so not too bad

ReputationRep:
    2 good weeks out of 6 is not yet enough to convince me to go for silva..

I do want some city coverage.. and dzeko seems to be on good form, so tempted to put him in for welbeck next week, as arsenal are getting nothing from chelsea..
    Well Ramsey has had two good gameweeks and has been shocking since. So I need someone to get in. Silva is a straight swap and if he can find his form he is an assist machine.

An alternative option I have is

Welbeck--> Aguero + Ramsey-->5.2mid (-4pts)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)

Looks like the top of the table clash in div A is going to the wire. I have a 2 pt lead with Wilson to play, and Invincibles with Wisdom and Begovic to play. If West Brom don't keep a clean sheet it is likely a tie!
    Whenever I start wisdom he never keeps a clean sheet so looks like you might edge this one:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    next week will be tough. Gonna bench chambers as theres a possibility that arsenal will concede 3 or even more. But then I have Moore, Duff, and Hutton left.... (the first two play against each other). Also got Clyne who'll be there but he has a tough game too.

Not sure if Welbz will get anything either. Can't afford another **** week

ReputationRep:
    Getting rid of ramsey - he isn't playing well and I think he has a knock too.
    Do you reckon I should straight swap to silva or downgrade to a sub midfielder and upgrade welbeck or Ulloa?

Could take a risk and put sturridge back in - he might not make CL midweek but should be back for west brom game.

ReputationRep:
    Should I get rid of welbz for pellè??

Chelsea vs arsenal I doubt welbz will do anything loool he couldn't even assist ox properly against Spurs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    next week will be tough. Gonna bench chambers as theres a possibility that arsenal will concede 3 or even more. But then I have Moore, Duff, and Hutton left.... (the first two play against each other). Also got Clyne who'll be there but he has a tough game too.

Not sure if Welbz will get anything either. Can't afford another **** week
    Yeh Chambers is my third sub next week too, i'm going to play Moore I think. Burnley don't seem to have much up front.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Just checked the points and my overall rank is 215... wow.

ReputationRep:
    Please let Begovic and Duff get clean sheets tomorrow with any Stoke goal. Currently 7 points behind Little Wizard's deleted team. I have those two players left to play and he has Krul/Eliot. I have had some terrible draws in Division B. Currently 11th overall but just keep losing in H2H. The relegation battle is on.
    My team was pretty good long term, van Persie has started scoring since I deleted it so if he keeps going my team might do alright :lol: I thought I could leave the H2H leagues after changing the admins (I thought perhaps the 20th player would change to the average) but I can't leave. I bit pointless me being there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quickmedicalhelp)
    Anyway this is the stage of the season where the casuals drift away from the pros, like myself and Little Wiz. Watch the likes of Sr90 and Mckeown drop off quickly and the likes of me and Wiz top the charts
    Pls, I'm just a newbie to this
    I don't have the time to be proper invested in this.
    I'll log in once during the week to change my team and then check my score at the weekend.

Just a but if fun, doesn't mean anything unless you're in a prize reward league

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.