Turn on thread page Beta

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Yay!
    That's true - the mystery around him is great :yep: I really see what SassKing13 said about the Bunnymen being quite mysterious.

:rofl: normal Amellia Tbh in English I hate analysis so with this I find it hard to understand and I don't really want to delve further into the meaning atm...I'll just accept the mystery what's your favourite Bunnymen song?
    Spoiler:
    Show

Haha yes i agree with you there! And inded :yep:
    Tbh i am exactly the same, i was just sort of, hmm whats the word, saying as in a 'for instance' kind of thing neither do i am, i am happiest wondering, not figuring out :lol:
    My favourite? Hmm thats a tough call, i quite like All That Jazz, Read It In Books and The Killing Moon i suppose! How about yourself?

(Original post by SassKing13)
    Beans in need of chilling? :rofl:
    Yeah, affraid so :lol: those Matrix beans need some chill time :yep:

ReputationRep:
    "Quitters never win, winners never quit. But those who never win and never quit are idiots.

David Brent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Tbh i am exactly the same, i was just sort of, hmm whats the word, saying as in a 'for instance' kind of thing neither do i am, i am happiest wondering, not figuring out :lol:
    My favourite? Hmm thats a tough call, i quite like All That Jazz, Read It In Books and The Killing Moon i suppose! How about yourself?

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I know what you mean, or to have your own interpretation with his lyrics. His lyrics aren't 'conventional' as such, they're sort of like poetry that is open to your own interpretation
    Thats sort of what i mean, they arent the sort of lyrics that you would 'decifer' as such. I think that the words being open to many possibilites is what makes them so much more special (and you dont get that very often these days!)

ReputationRep:
    I guess so That's what I gathered from that quote anyway
    Ohhh hahaha OK

Hahaha yup
    Ooooh nice!
    :eek: I forgot! I think it wad two words and began with a 'w' :rofl: I do love The killing Moon and Villiers Terrace too

no they DO NOT need chill time

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh hahaha OK

Hahaha yup
    Ooooh nice!
    :eek: I forgot! I think it wad two words and began with a 'w' :rofl: I do love The killing Moon and Villiers Terrace too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I love Villiers Terrace. It's so good live I couldn't narrow down favourites though, I like too many

ReputationRep:
    I love Villiers Terrace. It's so good live I couldn't narrow down favourites though, I like too many

Oooh yes! :excited: hahaha hence I why I didn't ask actually a better question for you would be, are there any you don't particularly like as much as the others?

Oh and just so you know, those beans don't need chilling...Goshh Amellia

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thats sort of what i mean, they arent the sort of lyrics that you would 'decifer' as such. I think that the words being open to many possibilites is what makes them so much more special (and you dont get that very often these days!)

I agree

Although because I'm so obsessed with music, I like to know the inside stuff :rofl: Like what the lyrics mean :lol: I do find it interesting to listen to his lyrics and work out your own meaning in your head though

I am the unknown
    You're the after taste
    I am total loveI am total hate

Let's face facts
    We won't mind
    Stripped of us
    We will...

I mean they're hardly your average lyrics

ReputationRep:
    SassKing13 have you been here before? :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Oooh yes! :excited: hahaha hence I why I didn't ask actually a better question for you would be, are there any you don't particularly like as much as the others?

Oh and just so you know, those beans don't need chilling...Goshh Amellia

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Happy Death Men - I can appreciate it, but I like others more.
    Bring On The Dancing Horses - It just sounds a bit lightweight and poppy

That's all really

Goddddddddd

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh hahaha OK

Hahaha yup
    Ooooh nice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha :eek: hmm Amellia is not sure, she would like to hand over to SassKing13 for his expertise in this area.....
    Ahh theyre both pretty awesome

Geeez Matrix, obvs they need some chill time..... Chill your beans Matrix (God )

ReputationRep:
    Happy Death Men - I can appreciate it, but I like others more.
    Bring On The Dancing Horses - It just sounds a bit lightweight and poppy

That's all really

Goddddddddd
    Hahaha OK - I might avoid those before listening to the others; you are my trusted Bunnymen advisor : p

Indeed why, Amellia, why?:unimpressed:

Ooooh I'm listening to Pictures on my Wall! I love it! :jive: I'll listen to the live version later - it's probably better

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    SassKing13 have you been here before? :eek3:

I knew about this No, I haven't :lol: I wondered if Villiers Terrace was a pub in Liverpool initially, but then I read that it wasn't

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha :eek: hmm Amellia is not sure, she would like to hand over to SassKing13 for his expertise in this area.....

Geeez Matrix, obvs they need some chill time..... Chill your beans Matrix (God )
    Hahaha good idea

Nope no way - you haven't even been to specsavers yet, have you? :unimpressed:
    *gasps* did...did Amellia just God Matrix!? *is taken aback* this cannot be!:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [/b]

I agree

Although because I'm so obsessed with music, I like to know the inside stuff :rofl: Like what the lyrics mean :lol: I do find it interesting to listen to his lyrics and work out your own meaning in your head though

I am the unknown
    You're the after taste
    I am total loveI am total hate

Let's face facts
    We won't mind
    Stripped of us
    We will...

I mean they're hardly your average lyrics
    I see where you are coming from, and i think that most would like to know exactly what he was thinking when he came up with the words! I sort of have a contentness with the mystery.... I dont know, one day maybe it will be a burning question for me :lol:

Definitly far from average!

ReputationRep:

I can't think

ReputationRep:

I knew about this No, I haven't :lol: I wondered if Villiers Terrace was a pub in Liverpool initially, but then I read that it wasn't
    Ohh I was just searching it up to find the song then...there it was! It looks like a cool place. Ooooh maybe one day in the future, you, Amellia and I could go there!:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha good idea

Nope no way - you haven't even been to specsavers yet, have you? :unimpressed:
    *gasps* did...did Amellia just God Matrix!? *is taken aback* this cannot be!:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well last time i went for new glasses i went to D&A but sure i have had an eye test (and i have contacts in so i can actually see )

Yep i did well as a joke, it wasnt serious (this time) :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Ohh I was just searching it up to find the song then...there it was! It looks like a cool place. Ooooh maybe one day in the future, you, Amellia and I could go there!:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl: My life would be complete, I could actually say "I've been up to Villiers Terrace" :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I can't think
    Think SassKing!! All i can think of begininng with 'w' is 'who are you' but thats The Who :lol:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.