Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    Really pleased with the performance today. Campbell was outstanding and Iwobi, Gibbs and Bellerin played really well, so very good to see the youngsters producing. The less said about Chambo, the better.

Also good to see us respond after going a goal down, we usually sulk for the next half an hour. Favourable ties could see us go back to Wembley, but Wenger is rightly prioritising the league.
    Dare we dream? Too many years of hurt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.x.Gotze)

Dare to dream 5 months before the end of the closest and most competitive domestic season for years? Can you see why Arsenal fans are considered to br deluded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    Dare to dream 5 months before the end of the closest and most competitive domestic season for years? Can you see why Arsenal fans are considered to br deluded.
    I believe in Wenger.

ReputationRep:

Course we can. We have Sanchez to return and have Cech in goal this season.

But City will be strong as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I believe in Wenger.
    Why? How many times have you got to this position before and bottle it? The injuries/problems will start to re-emerge just after the January window shuts. Quote me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    Why? How many times have you got to this position before and bottle it? The injuries/problems will start to re-emerge just after the January window shuts. Quote me.
    As if they aren't already here..

Nonce

ReputationRep:

Anything is possible, and I have a funny feeling Wenger's last years will be our most glorious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    As if they aren't already here..

Nonce

I meant more specifically Ozil being out and Welbeck coming back...

Nonce

ReputationRep:
    chambo was weird today, at times he was awful, at times he was refreshing. not like his recent performances where hes been completely useless.

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes, I remember how ozil was so easily bullied last time he went to anfield. The scousers seem determined to ensure he never walks again.

face it, you can claim injuries aren't stopping you. Wait till they decimate your entire squad.

ReputationRep:
    http://talksport.com/football/arsena...-arsene-wenger

"Nobody expected him and suddenly he knocked on the door and said, ‘hey, my friends, I’m here."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    More than they managed against us at the Stadium of Light.
    True. Although you didn't create much at the other end either.

ReputationRep:
    If Barca wants Ramsey for 50m they can have him and they can take Ox with him

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but what would be spend 50m on these days considering how inflated the market is

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why would they spend £50million on a guy to warm the bench?

ReputationRep:
    People saying they'd be happy if we sell ox and ramsey are the same people who'd then slam him when both perform for their new clubs

ReputationRep:
    Sell ox not ramsey

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nah.

ReputationRep:
    If we sell Ramsey I'm going to go support Leyton Orient.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    £50M for Ramsey? I'd sell without hesitation tbh. Plenty of better CM out there

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.