What are you listening to now? VIII

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    lol ok

and yh
    Are you feeling alright? Like this is acc getting quite depressing (not you) but the conversation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123moon)
    Are feeling alright? Like this is acc getting quite depressing (not you) but the conversation.
    idk tbh

ReputationRep:
    idk tbh
    Why? x
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm sorry

ReputationRep:
    Why? x
    i really dont know :/ its ok tho dw

ReputationRep:
    i really dont know :/ its ok tho dw
    Are you sure, though? :/

Ok, if you say so….

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure, though? :/

Ok, if you say so….
    maybe

YEah, u dont worry, enjoy ur music

ReputationRep:
    maybe

YEah, u dont worry, enjoy ur music
    Oh please, maybe….?

Don't say that, your feelings are much more important than my music, seriously.

ReputationRep:
    Oh please, don't say maybe….

Don't say that. Your feelings are much more important than my music, seriously.
    why?

look calm down, there's no need for you to worry

ReputationRep:
    why?

look calm down, there's no need for you to worry
    Oh, it doesn't matter.

I am calm but ok then.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, it doesn't matter.

I am calm but ok then.
    yh, enjoy ur life

ReputationRep:
    yh, enjoy ur life
    Oh, no pls don't cut the conversation off like that!

I'm acc so sorry if this has got something to do with me. (which it probably hasn't but…)

If not, I want you to be happy and think positively enough with the bluntness.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, no pls don't say that!

I'm acc so sorry if this has got something to do with me.

If not, I want you to be happy and think positively enough with the bluntness.
    its not u, dw!

thats not always possible unless i pretend

ReputationRep:
    its not u, dw!

thats not always possible unless i pretend
    Ok then.

But what ever it is, you don't have to & anyway sometimes pretending isn't such a bad idea I know it's fake but if that is what is going to make you happy even for that little bit then why not? I pretend all the time and i know it won't get you anywhere (it hasn't for me) but what else can you to really truly do to stop it that isn't going to hurt you inside? Yes, you could face it and cry etc. but life goes on and you will regret all the moments you were shutting the world off (i know i do sometimes) but don't forget the good times, the positive side to you which should always outweigh the negative, just remember that! x
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That went deep and your problem is probably not that deep but I seriously don't care anymore.

Sorry for the long ass paragraph…. :/

ReputationRep:
    Ok then.

But what ever it is, you don't have to & anyway sometimes pretending isn't such a bad idea I know it's fake but if that is what is going to make you happy even for that little bit then why not? I pretend all the time and i know it won't get you anywhere (it hasn't for me) but what else can you to really truly do to stop it that isn't going to hurt you inside? Yes, you could face it and cry etc. but life goes on and you ail regret all the moments you were shutting the world off (i know i do sometimes) but don't forget the good times and the positive side that should all outweigh the negative, just remember that! x
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That went deep and your problem is probably not that deep but I seriously don't care anymore.

Sorry for the long ass paragraph…. :/
    Well, I pretend a lot too, I know what it's like, but thanks, and yh honestly pls dont waste ur time on me, its ok

ReputationRep:
    Well, I pretend a lot too, I know what it's like, but thanks, and yh honestly pls dont waste ur time on me, its ok
    I'm not wasting my time but ok I get the message. I'll leave you alone from now on.

Bye x

ReputationRep:
    I'm not wasting my time but ok I get the message. I'll leave you alone from now on.

Bye x
    erm, pls dont think it was you, but it prolly will be better coz Im doing nothing more but depressing u, again its NOTHING to do with idk y ud think that but yh

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    erm, pls dont think it was you, but it prolly will be better coz Im doing nothing more but depressing u, again its NOTHING to do with idk y ud think that but yh
    Ummm, I don't think it is me but ok. I just asked… but yeah it's ok, seriously. No need to worry! I know tomorrow you will be fine (I hope) but alright.

Bye

ReputationRep:
    Ummm, I don't think it is me but ok. I just asked… but yeah it's ok, seriously. No need to worry! I know tomorrow you will be fine (I hope) but alright.

Bye
    lol im fine now haha, I guess im just stressed about FM and the deep emo songs lmao :P Im fine XD

ReputationRep:
    lol im fine now haha, I guess im just stressed about FM and the deep emo songs lmao :P Im fine XD
    Oh, ok then.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.