ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by markovchain17)
    Same here are u going on dub? idk if ill have time

I'll go on later, I'm just finishing my designated TSR time - Chemistry homework - Apprentice -> dub/TSR/bed doubt there is time for pinta :I
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Now that we're back on the right numbers, and 1/4 through the thread, I'll do a leader board.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    I'll go on later, I'm just finishing my designated TSR time - Chemistry homework - Apprentice -> dub/TSR/bed doubt there is time for pinta :I
    I'll probably be on later then as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    Now that we're back on the right numbers, and 1/4 through the thread, I'll do a leader board.:yep:
    Ooh cool!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by markovchain17)
    I'll probably be on later then as well

Yay! :jumphug:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Leader board update!
    :party:
    As we're 1/4 of the way through this thread (I know!), here's the top ten so far:
    :king1: 04MR17 - 502
    :king2: markovchain17 - 470
    :king3: PerplexingGeode - 308
    4. parsn1p - 275
    5. spotify95 - 131
    6. mr T 999 - 72
    7. CheeseIsVeg - 56
    8. Matrix123 - 55
    9. Bluebutterfly310
    10. tasha_tah
    Spoiler:
    Show

James2138, you were just short of #10. :sadnod: post some more if you want to progress!

See if from here you can move one place up the leader board. But be aware, that everyone else is trying the same.

Some of you eagle-eyed readers may have noticed that this leader board does not match the full leader board, this is because there are imposter accounts whose posts have been voided.

Also, some housekeeping:

- Coming soon is the first annual counting awards, please PM, VM or just post in this thread with any suggestions for award titles, everything will be considered (however silly or serious):yep:

- That thread can also be used for any other Society-related comments you may have.

- This article has been written about the threads and the society, but at the minute, it's not very good. Feedback is welcome.:yep:

- If anyone has something they'd like to be included in our November monthly bulletin, please let me know. If you have any thoughts on how to make this a little more exciting, likewise please say so (I'm typically rather boring :sadnod:)

- REMINDER: Sprint Sunday will be held between 9pm Saturday and 9pm Sunday. See you there.

Tagging all Counters Society members who were not included on this leader board.
    Thanks for reading.
    Happy counting!

ReputationRep:
    Awesome I asked for the number (121,999) to be restored, and it is - hence the numbers are now OK

I wonder where I placed...

ReputationRep:
    Leader board update!
    As we're 1/4 of the way through this thread (I know!), here's the top ten so far:
    4. parsn1p - 275
    5. spotify95 - 131
    6. mr T 999 - 72
    7. CheeseIsVeg - 56
    8. Matrix123 - 55
    9. Bluebutterfly310
    10. tasha_tah
    Spoiler:
    Show

James2138, you were just short of #10. :sadnod: post some more if you want to progress!

See if from here you can move one place up the leader board. But be aware, that everyone else is trying the same.

Some of you eagle-eyed readers may have noticed that this leader board does not match the full leader board, this is because there are imposter accounts whose posts have been voided.

Also, some housekeeping:

- Coming soon is the first annual counting awards, please PM, VM or just post in this thread with any suggestions for award titles, everything will be considered (however silly or serious):yep:

- That thread can also be used for any other Society-related comments you may have.

- This article has been written about the threads and the society, but at the minute, it's not very good. Feedback is welcome.:yep:

- If anyone has something they'd like to be included in our November monthly bulletin, please let me know. If you have any thoughts on how to make this a little more exciting, likewise please say so (I'm typically rather boring :sadnod:)

- REMINDER: Sprint Sunday will be held between 9pm Saturday and 9pm Sunday. See you there.

Tagging all Counters Society members who were not included on this leader board.
    Thanks for reading.
    Happy counting!
    Hmm, 5th place... Not bad considering I've not been very active on here recently. I will get into the top 3 & I will start posting more!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illimitable)
    122,521 I get what you mean, it can buy annoying to buy from there at times. What University did you go to?
    Normally, buying on eBay is fine and hassle free, but there are some times whereby the sellers don't describe the items properly, and then you have trouble!
    And the thing was, it was MP3 players, which take about an hour (if that) to test all 30. A bit of effort to make sure that item descriptions are accurate are always a good thing.

Went to De Montfort University, Leicester - and loved it

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Leader board update!
    4. parsn1p - 275
    5. spotify95 - 131
    6. mr T 999 - 72
    7. CheeseIsVeg - 56
    8. Matrix123 - 55
    9. Bluebutterfly310
    10. tasha_tah
    Spoiler:
    Show

Also, some housekeeping:

Thanks for reading.
    Happy counting!
    7th eh? :beard:

(Original post by spotify95)
    Hmm, 5th place... Not bad considering I've not been very active on here recently. I will get into the top 3 & I will start posting more!

The determination! :shock:
    Hello by the way! Been ages, how are you?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by spotify95)

Hmm. Interesting. Top 3 might be tricky. It will depend on how often parsn1p and PerplexingGeode are online. Because they're excellent sprinters and easily do 100 posts in one sitting. However, in Perpelexing's case, haven't been consistent.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

Ohh no! I am no longer no.7! :bawling:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.