Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
becki08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
You can cope, i know you can, its hard to think like that i know, but keep on trying.
Everyone here deserves a break, a chance to break free from our problems, and with the effort i see you all put in, i really feel you deserve to get well, and that means you too becki, i wont let you disagree.

:hugs: has anything in particular upset you that you want to talk about? xx
It's too hard. I'm feeling very fragile today because I had a hard session with my counsellor today. My sister was having a go at me earlier too. I just can't cope with it all. My head's on another planet now and I can't do this.
raspberrybubbles
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:cry: getting to breaking point again...
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
Listen.

Enjoy.
I am in love. Regina Spektor :love: Thanks for posting this, ive discovered something new. Beautiful music.

(Original post by becki08)
It's too hard. I'm feeling very fragile today because I had a hard session with my counsellor today. My sister was having a go at me earlier too. I just can't cope with it all. My head's on another planet now and I can't do this.
I always struggle after my appointments, but i promise things will be ok. Stay strong and do your best to keep going, you are so nice and caring, just try to relax and calm yourself.

(Original post by raspberrybubbles)
:cry: getting to breaking point again...
:hugs: we are all here for you
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thanks B+M, it's just getting so difficult. All this very short term help is screwing me up, I get to see what could happened then taken away and it's just so frustrating, and today I had that appointment, which could potentially have worked had i not been moving away. That's one of my angers, that I'm just shooting myself in the foot
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think I've dissociated.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:cry:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for jonathon. what's wrong?
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
why am I even here? I've been so excited the past few days, going to give uni another chance but now I've crashed, I feel so low, what's the point anyway, I'll just waste more money, I'm going to fail again I know it, who am I kidding? I was doing so well, I could concentrate, I wasn't crying at the slightest thing, but now I'm back here, crying, too stupid to read the set texts, can't follow a ****ing word I'm going to fail again, why am I even bothering anymore, I'm a load of crap, completely useless, I just throw money down the drain over and over with something I'm clearly too stupid to do. I don't even know why I'm *****ing here, I'm sorry guys.
belle654
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i just feel like im never going to get better
bitterendx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: to all. i really mean this guys. NONE of you deserve to feel this crap. and i so wish i could take it all away for you all.
xxxxxxx
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by gooner1991)
Hi guys, how are you all?
I feel wierd. I feel that everytime I like a guy I fall for them really badly and it always ends in heartache.
Like this guy at college, I like him and I've already been for a drink with him but I see it ending up like every other potential relationship. I get too clingy, they don't like me back and I end up really badly hurt.
I don't know why I do it. It's like I just feel this need to be loved..If you get what I mean.
Meh.I dunno anymore.
Yep, I'm exactly the same. Wish I wasn't, but I really don't know what to do to prevent it :hugs: for you as I know exactly how you feel.

(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
Thanks Liz for texting me this morning it meant alot.

College was ok, was a bit of a day, but was altight.
I started with psychology, and i am really really looking forward to getting my teeth into that subject this year, i really am going to work my hardest.
Then i had ICT, which was ruined, because i noticed i could feel a small lump on my neck just below my ear, this really worried me and kind of ruined my whole mood, i couldnt concentrate after that.
I phoned the doctors and they said they would get a doctor to phone me up, this was around lunch, and i had decided i would go home. But the doctors phoned and said just keep an eye on it and monitor it for now.
i was still going to go home, but i didnt.
I went to my last lesson which was biology, and im so glad i went, i really am so proud of myself, today has been a massive bit of progress, because last year, if anything upset me (in this case, the lump) i would usually run a mile and go home, but i stuck with it, and im truly happy i did.

How is everyone else
Thinking of all of you
Luke, please don't worry about the lump. What kind of lump is it? I know this will sound stupid, but do you have a sore throat? Because it might just be a swollen gland that's nothing bad. And if it's a skin tag forming, they can be removed. I had one removed 3 months ago and it didn't hurt much and I feel better for having it done.
Well done for carrying on at college though! I'm so proud of you Much better to carry on with normal routine than to go home and worry about something that is out of your control. :hugs: Hope today is going ok too.

Hi everyone else. Hope you are all ok? Remember, if I'm not on here, please PM me, Facebook message me, text me or leave me a message on MSN and I will reply asap. Just a bit busy at the minute. Sorry :o: xxx
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for all.

I'm sorry I'm not there to help you all. I just feel so awful. :bawling:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: Do you want to talk jonathon?
Not Invented Yet
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
How is everyone this evening?

I've had a bit of a crap day, but I feel a lot better now I'm home.
Cool Cat
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
gah I'm such a loser. I feel awful.
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:cry: im sorry guys im not doing too well at the minute.
I am just beyond belief in it up to my neck and i just dont know what to do.
Theres nowhere to go anymore.
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
:hugs: for all.

I'm sorry I'm not there to help you all. I just feel so awful. :bawling:
Hi jonathon and becki - :hugs:
Are you okay?
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by fairy spangles)
:cry: im sorry guys im not doing too well at the minute.
I am just beyond belief in it up to my neck and i just dont know what to do.
Theres nowhere to go anymore.
:hugs: I'm here if you want to talk sweetie x

I'm not too bad at the moment but I haven't had a great day. Felt pretty low but slightly better now.
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
why am I even here? I've been so excited the past few days, going to give uni another chance but now I've crashed, I feel so low, what's the point anyway, I'll just waste more money, I'm going to fail again I know it, who am I kidding? I was doing so well, I could concentrate, I wasn't crying at the slightest thing, but now I'm back here, crying, too stupid to read the set texts, can't follow a ****ing word I'm going to fail again, why am I even bothering anymore, I'm a load of crap, completely useless, I just throw money down the drain over and over with something I'm clearly too stupid to do. I don't even know why I'm *****ing here, I'm sorry guys.
your not *****ing your ranting and its always all good.
:hugs: because i know what it feels like to feel all that stuff. Have u tried telling someone at uni?
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
:hugs: I'm here if you want to talk sweetie x

I'm not too bad at the moment but I haven't had a great day. Felt pretty low but slightly better now.

hey hun i dont think i would know where to start if im honest. Theres too much and reality dawned on me today heavily.
Im glad ur feeling slightly better today
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (371)
37.29%
No - but I will (75)
7.54%
No - I don't want to (70)
7.04%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (479)
48.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed