The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2540
Lmao at Teamisonfire.

Shevchenko lmao.
Reply 2541
Anyway I need to stop ******* procrastinating.

This thread is gonna be my downfall regarding A-Levels I know it.
I can ban you from the league if that would help :smile:
Ronaldo VII

:rofl:
Reply 2544
Ronaldo VII

Don't you worry.. I'm happy with my place :wink:
Pah, figures I waste a day in making my transfers, now 1 player went up in price and another went down in price :p:
Zaki dropped in price :s:
Reply 2547
No big deal - I brought him him when he cost £6.1m anyway. Zaki's still a solid fixture in my team.
Score of 97 this week. Could have probably hit 100 if it wasn't for bookings!
Reply 2549
I got 97 too, with two defenders whose teams kept clean sheets but who didn't play themselves, and a striker who didn't play. And as all my subs are cheapo n00bs, none of them came in. :colonhash:
Reply 2550
107 points this week, helping me up to my biggest score of the season...gotta love stevie ireland!!!
Reply 2551
Who should I captain this week?

Ronaldo has been doing well, but he had a tough match against Brazil midweek.
Anelka has scored seven times in three games, but can his form really continue for much longer?
Lampard should be returning to fitness and always seems to be a consistent scorer in FPL.

Decisions, decisions...
Ferdinand more or less out of United's game tomorrow, I'm banking on us not getting a clean sheet and leaving him the team instead of spending 4 more points to the 4 already this week.
Mmm I cant decide if I want Lampard or Torres as captain...
Lampard seems the obvious choice but then suffered a slight knock recently and hasnt been firing so much whereas Torres seems to be improving all the time and coming back to form?
Torres, he's at home to Fulham lol :p:

Ronaldo or Anelka for me :indiff:
Yea I think im going to go with Torres.. think my H2H is going to captain Lampard so im more likely to win if I go with Torres than go same with him (like 7 players are the same for us :eek:)

I'd go with Anelka :s-smilie:
sarforaz
Yea I think im going to go with Torres.. think my H2H is going to captain Lampard so im more likely to win if I go with Torres than go same with him (like 7 players are the same for us :eek:)

I'd go with Anelka :s-smilie:

Well you would as you don't think Ronaldo is worth it :p: but if Ronaldo has a good game, I'll defo drop down due to everyone having him :s:
Ronaldo VII
Well you would as you don't think Ronaldo is worth it :p: but if Ronaldo has a good game, I'll defo drop down due to everyone having him :s:

Lol im bringing him in next week. Too expensive, but cant argue with **** hot form + tons of points now can I?
Captaining him is the safety bet since you'll mirror a lot of the others, depends how lucky you think Anelka will be? If they both score same points, wont matter who has been captained tbh.
Reply 2558
Ronaldo VII

Agreed. That's why I'm not risking putting Anelka as my captain as the vast majority of people will pick Ronaldo over Anelka as captain and I'm not brave enough to defect!
geoff_yin
Agreed. That's why I'm not risking putting Anelka as my captain as the vast majority of people will pick Ronaldo over Anelka as captain and I'm not brave enough to defect!

Yeah I think I'm going to leave it as Ronaldo. I'm 2nd and only a few points off the top, so no need to take gambles.

Latest