Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voodoomagic)
    Get Sian Massey out there..
    :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Lots of other small decision went against Arsenal, such as yellow cards which were blatant!!!

ReputationRep:
    the ****ness of the ****ing linesman and referee is ****ing appalling i am ****ing RAGING. man u will win the league because of refereeing decisions. penalty against blackpool? penalty against west brom? piece of ****ing ****

ReputationRep:
    I haven't complained about a referee once this year, but Mason has been ****ing shocking. It's not just the ridiculous goal that only stands because him and the linesman clearly don't understand the rules, it's the constant one sided decisions; how does Wilshere get booked yet Fellaini et al don't even concede a free kick? It's not that Everton are playing dirtily, it's just the ref has no ****ing idea what's going on. ****.

ReputationRep:
    The referee is going to give man u an 8 point gap at the top, absolute joke.

ReputationRep:
    Is Song injured?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panthalic)
    I haven't complained about a referee once this year, but Mason has been ****ing shocking. It's not just the ridiculous goal that only stands because him and the linesman clearly don't understand the rules, it's the constant one sided decisions; how does Wilshere get booked yet Fellaini et al don't even concede a free kick? It's not that Everton are playing dirtily, it's just the ref has no ****ing idea what's going on. ****.
    This

(Original post by shutup)
    the ****ness of the ****ing linesman and referee is ****ing appalling i am ****ing RAGING. man u will win the league because of refereeing decisions. penalty against blackpool? penalty against west brom? piece of ****ing ****
    This

So yet again Man Utd can increase their gap from Arsenal if this disgusting referee keeps making his own rules up!....
    I can already imagine how the media might react to this game if it finishes 0-1:
    -'Yet another poor performance form Arsenal, who doesn't know how to win their home games'
    -'The champions have luck and therefore Arsenal will once again fall short of the EPL title this year and make it another 2 horse race of Chelsea-ManU'
    -'Yet another accusation from Arsene Wenger to the English referees, why don't he understand that it's his team which fall short in games'
    - 'Etc, etc,etc,'

Pathetic :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Song injured :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beneb)
    Is Song injured?
    Was limping after a collision with Chesney near the end of the half. Diaby has replaced him. Commentary says a thigh injury.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really hoping your players have the same attitude as you lot...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    I'm really hoping your players have the same attitude as you lot...
    Do you think it was a fair goal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_Lawton)
    Do you think it was a fair goal?
    Didn't see it, watching our game. Had no relevance to my post anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Football isn't a fair game. Life isn't fair. Get over it, m8s.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    Football isn't a fair game. Life isn't fair. Get over it, m8s.
    Easy for you to say, innit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Easy for you to say, innit
    Zigic last-minute hand-ball AND offside at St Andrews, tbh. :nopity:

ReputationRep:
    No point bringing up ManU the ref got the decision wrong. Sometimes they do go our way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skaiyote)
    No point bringing up ManU the ref got the decision wrong. Sometimes they do go our way.
    Wow, that's actually sensible :eek3:

I don't think you'll fit in with this society, sorry :nope:

ReputationRep:
    Not sure why people bring up the referee time and time again.

Man U have just as many bad decisions go against them. Hell, I think Arsenal have had 50% more penalties than Utd this season.

Just gives Wenger an excuse why the team lost to Everton (if they were to lose/disappointing result).

After all, if you want to win games you still have to score don't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    Wow, that's actually sensible :eek3:

I don't think you'll fit in with this society, sorry :nope:
    :arsenal:

Spoiler:
    Show

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Saha must be the only player with worse hair than Song.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.