Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Doctor Who - Discussion Thread III (no untagged future spoilers) watch

• View Poll Results: What did you think about the first storyline of series 9?
    Excellent
    0%
    Good
    0%
    Average
    0%
    Poor
    0%
    Awful
    0%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sosadsosad)
    Omg ... just remembered it's tomorrow!!! I completely forgot, I've had such an exhausting day...

:woo::woo:
    There's just so much excitement over all this - everyone was talking about it today! :crazy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)
    Google is pretty cool today. Although last level was the death of me. Took only about 4 minutes before entering it and then I die 8 times. Final time of 16.38.

Second run through it was 10.07 with only 4 deaths.
    Haha, it's great isn't it? Although I gave up after being exterminated too many times- the darleks proved too much for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    There's just so much excitement over all this - everyone was talking about it today! :crazy:
    :excited: I really can't wait

ReputationRep:
    Almost just saw a trailer. Almost. Was in the middle of a conversation and then just ran out the room. My housemates found it quite funny/sad.

ReputationRep:
    Less than 24 hours till 50th Anniversary! XD

Getting a group of friends to watch it with!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    :excited: cool you watch DW too

Any theories for the 50th anniversary special?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AMYC1999)
    :excited: cool you watch DW too

Any theories for the 50th anniversary special?
    I'm guessing (or maybe just hoping!) that there will be another interesting Doctor and perhaps an old assistant in it. I wonder if maybe Peter Davidson will make an entrance? He loves the show and his daughter is after all married to David Tennant.

ReputationRep:
    10 and 11 will be on the Graham Norton show tonight if you want to bathe yourself in more 50th hype. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I wonder what ridiculous number of posts this will have jumped forward by when I next look in :holmes:

I feel sad that I'm going to have to wait an extra day. Drat my commitments :unimpressed:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    I'm guessing (or maybe just hoping!) that there will be another interesting Doctor and perhaps an old assistant in it. I wonder if maybe Peter Davidson will make an entrance? He loves the show and his daughter is after all married to David Tennant.
    That would be cool, I know omg I can't believe they actually married each other after Jenny's DW appearance as the doctors daughter-I believe that was the episode's name and Donna and Martha were the companions...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aula)
    I wonder what ridiculous number of posts this will have jumped forward by when I next look in :holmes:

I feel sad that I'm going to have to wait an extra day. Drat my commitments :unimpressed:
    Tomorrow evening this forum is going to go absolutely bonkers. They will probably have to shut down the rest of TSR to save bandwidth and recruit temporary Mods to do crowd control. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow evening this forum is going to go absolutely bonkers. They will probably have to shut down the rest of TSR to save bandwidth and recruit temporary Mods to do crowd control. :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know right this time tomorrow night the Internet will explode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saleem Aslam)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

I know right this time tomorrow night the Internet will explode.
    I hear all leave is cancelled at TSR office.

ReputationRep:
    I hear all leave is cancelled at TSR office.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol they will need some backup

ReputationRep:
    I feel like the x factors 10th anniversary will have their lowest ratings ever, Doctor Who will screwe them over :lol: . On another point the x factor started in 2004 it's not even been 10 years, did they just say 10th anniversary just to claw some viewers in because of doctor who?

ReputationRep:
    Man the day that I cannot wait yet dread is upon us :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Hahah it's not as bad as one direction though - they're the reason for the whole save the day hashtags

MusicIsMyPoison

ReputationRep:
    Today is the Day of the Doctor:yes:

ReputationRep:
    This article sums up why I lost interest at about 13.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.