Turn on thread page Beta

The 13/14 NBA Season Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wade-)
    People like LeBron and Melo have earner enough money now, they should just both take lower salaries to play together and win but I would love to see LeBron go back to Cleveland

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Like you'd work for less than you're worth.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Like you'd work for less than you're worth.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you're desperate for a legacy or a championship then it makes sense to

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wade-)
    If you're desperate for a legacy or a championship then it makes sense to

Posted from TSR Mobile
    To an certain extent but tbh
    it's fans that're obsessed with the whole legacy thing.

Even the supposedly legacy whore kobe wouldn't take a pay cut and lakers are in no position to be competition cap wise.

Either way, I'm not doing a lebron so teams can take the piss out of me. Hope he doesn't do it again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Qhat do you guys think is a reasonable price to pay for a basketball jersey? I'm sure they used to go for about £30, but now youj seem to be lucky to find one for £40 :-\

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C-Dawg)
    Qhat do you guys think is a reasonable price to pay for a basketball jersey? I'm sure they used to go for about £30, but now youj seem to be lucky to find one for £40 :-\
    I paid £40 for mine at a game last October, have you checked the international NBA store? Tbh only buy it if you'll wear it often enough, mine has just been sitting in my closet smh

ReputationRep:
    From what I heard Carmelo's intentions are to stay with the Knicks and they will almost certainly offer him a max deal or close enough.

New York Daily News posted 3 hours ago with the headline "Knicks remain favorites to re-sign Carmelo..."

Yet, for him to join Chicago is (1.83) and to stay at Knicks is (3.25) at Coral?

ReputationRep:
    I'm intrigued by the notion of playing Kevin Durant at the 5 in a Channing Fry type role. This would stretch the floor like no other team, and I'd put Serge at the 4.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully melo signs with the bulls this offseason. Boozers's been amnestied so a lineup of rose ,butler ,melo ,mirotic and ,noah is a real possibility. In a weak east chicago could go all the way next season..

ReputationRep:
    Melo's staying with the Knicks and that's final.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingers)
    Melo's staying with the Knicks and that's final.
    In that case I'll start drafting his eulogy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexschmalex)
    In that case I'll start drafting his eulogy
    2012/13 scoring champion #NeverForget

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingers)
    2012/13 scoring champion #NeverForget
    He's a phenomenal player, definitely one of the best in the league, but aside from '12-'13, the Knicks haven't been that good with him regardless of his good play. I just doubt Jackson & Fisher's ability to turn them around quickly enough to make it worth him resigning. Yeah the money is great but not much else is imo

ReputationRep:
    Alot of talk saying that Lebron is heading back to Cleveland

ReputationRep:
    If Lebron heads back to the Cavs........

He never should have left. The same people who burn your jersey, call you back.

ReputationRep:
    Nike bought out all the billboards in Cleveland, theyre preparing a special banquet and the ball there has lebrons logo, and moving vans were photographed outside his hom with his red ferrari.

(Original post by S-man10)
    Have fun with the heatles going into irrelevancy with mcroberts and that other guy you recently signed.

ReputationRep:
    Would be quite funny if he burned Cleveland again

Posted from TSR Mobile

Game over man. Was good whilst it lasted

ReputationRep:
    When will the next thread start?

ReputationRep:
    I want one of these big players to move, I dont care who. Just someone shake things up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C-Dawg)
    I want one of these big players to move, I dont care who. Just someone shake things up!
    This is happening either way. If born stays, can't see bosh not moving to rockets.

No way wade leaves though imo.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.