Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mao127)
    Hi all, International applicant here and yes, still waiting for interview!
    I recall a few pages back there was an intl' who got called for an interview on the 30th of Jan. (So, a little over 2 weeks notice?)

Anyway King's interviews Internationals between "late january and mid feb" so I guess it's about time. Just wait for (good) news!
    All the best, btw what your stats? Keeping our fingers crossed,!

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone. How soon after your interviews did you get a reply? I had my interview on Wednesday.

(Original post by MS Miz)
      Hey everyone. How soon after your interviews did you get a reply? I had my interview on Wednesday.
      Some people hear in 10 days, some in 6 weeks! Varies hugely

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Δεφιαντ1)
      Some people hear in 10 days, some in 6 weeks! Varies hugely
      Woah! Ok, thanks for the quick reply!

ReputationRep:
      I had my interview a few days ago and it was quite literally the Interview From Hell!
      I was an hour late and they asked me such hard questions (probably on purpose)

ReputationRep:
      Plus my ethical scenario was super weird!!!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by otago)
      All the best, btw what your stats? Keeping our fingers crossed,!

Hi there! My stats are weird. I'm from malaysia and I did my A levels in Singapore.
      I believe my GCSEs are 8A*s and 1A
      Predicted grades AAB (unfortunate mess up. my college said they sent an email out to the schools, revising my grades to AAA. We don't have A* in Singapore!)

UKCAT 790 Band 2

I'm really hoping that my UKCAT gets me an interview... or that my revised grades were accepted... I've gotten two rejections and King's is probably my only hope now!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Δεφιαντ1)
      4 days for me!
      wow that was soon! thanks!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by mao127)
      Hi there! My stats are weird. I'm from malaysia and I did my A levels in Singapore.
      I believe my GCSEs are 8A*s and 1A
      Predicted grades AAB (unfortunate mess up. my college said they sent an email out to the schools, revising my grades to AAA. We don't have A* in Singapore!)

UKCAT 790 Band 2

I'm really hoping that my UKCAT gets me an interview... or that my revised grades were accepted... I've gotten two rejections and King's is probably my only hope now!
      All the best to u. The internationals are starting to get invites for interview, couple of my classmates have received. Your ukcat is impressive, the mess in the prediction is unfortunate, nonetheless u got some good scores there so keep looking up

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by otago)
      All the best to u. The internationals are starting to get invites for interview, couple of my classmates have received. Your ukcat is impressive, the mess in the prediction is unfortunate, nonetheless u got some good scores there so keep looking up
      Are you an international too? Where are you (and your friends) from? I'm an international from Singapore too, but I did the IB.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Hey guys, sent my document in today and now I'm getting so neverous! just wondering if they asked for doc if they rejected after interview, anybody know?
      Thanks

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by REJmaster2012)
      Hey guys, sent my document in today and now I'm getting so neverous! just wondering if they asked for doc if they rejected after interview, anybody know?
      Thanks
      Apparently getting asked to do that is a good sign! Good luck -hope you hear soon

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Rosine)
      Apparently getting asked to do that is a good sign! Good luck -hope you hear soon
      I really hope so, my friend had his interview at the same time as me (on dec 11th) and he heard on the 2nd of Jan! thanks

ReputationRep:
      I really hope so, my friend had his interview at the same time as me (on dec 11th) and he heard on the 2nd of Jan! thanks
      Is this the first time you sent the documents in .. Or had you uploaded them before the interview too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      I gave them photocopies which they said was fine,
      (Original post by Rosine)
      Is this the first time you sent the documents in .. Or had you uploaded them before the interview too?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by franngu)
      Are you an international too? Where are you (and your friends) from? I'm an international from Singapore too, but I did the IB.

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Hey! UWC SEA? Dover?

ReputationRep:
      I gave them photocopies which they said was fine,
      Okay .. Because I am in pretty much the same situation ..with the whole friend getting an offer soo you can imagine -I'm pretty stressed. Anyhow I shall continue to wait

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by otago)

thank you! hope all goes well with you too

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by shawr)
      Got an offer! After being asked to upload documents the day before. If you've been asked to reupload after a interview its a good sign!!

Interview : 11th dec
      Stats ( if ya wanna know)
      GCSE 6* 4A B
      AS AAAA
      A-level (predictions) **AA
      UKCAT 780
      Offer: AAAb

To everyone who's got an offer I look forward to seeing you next year! Anyone who is worried about the interview don't be, I basically failed my interview... I went dead and didn't manage to talk properly however I still got a offer.

Well done!! I'm so excited to come to Kings too! I just hope I get the grades. Seriously, it's like one hurdle after another!! Anyways, my interview went pretty horribly as well I thought they hated me! bad cop, moderate cop style questioning it was brutal! Is Kings your first choice?

ReputationRep:
      Does anyone know how an offer looks if you take extra subjects? Ex. Would predicted AAAA be offered just AAAb or AAAA?

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.