Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I just woke up.

On a scale from 1-10 take a stab at how pissed off I am.

This is why is seriously despise not having a routine. Now I'm going to be up all night and I'll get to sleep even later than usual (around 5am) and I'll wake up even later tomorrow. It's a vicious cycle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucas.)
    I just woke up.

On a scale from 1-10 take a stab at how pissed off I am.

This is why is seriously despise not having a routine. Now I'm going to be up all night and I'll get to sleep even later than usual (around 5am) and I'll wake up even later tomorrow. It's a vicious cycle.
    Skip sleeping tonight and go to sleep at 10 tomorrow. Job done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red Fox)
    Skip sleeping tonight and go to sleep at 10 tomorrow. Job done.
    I've tried to do that many times before and I just end up sleeping at 7am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    About 2 weeks ago, I went for 5 weeks. The vast majority of my family live there.
    How different is it compared to mauritius?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mário)
    :facepalm: Just reading about this girl makes me cringe.

Do remember that when teachers describe something as fun, it probably isn't.
    I know i think i accidentally pulled a face at her (wasn't intended) and i thought she was going to come out with '' OI you, got a problem- say it to my face yehhh'' - or something along those lines:giggle:

Haha i know it's probably going to be filled with awkward mingling and teachers pulling lame jokes, oh how joyous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alicemforsyth)
    Hey all! I'm doing History (OCR), Geography (AQA), English Literature (AQA) and Biology (Edexcel).

Add me please! Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    added :yy:

ReputationRep:
    In bed with a stomach ache, what a wonderful way to spend my last week off..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mário)
    :facepalm: Just reading about this girl makes me cringe.

Do remember that when teachers describe something as fun, it probably isn't.
    Not all teachers i walked into my chemistry lesson before the exam and the teacher said we're going to do someting (yes he said it like that :lol:) fun today, we were all expecting mock questions and answers ... my teacher did this in one of those incubators :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Nor)
    well that sucks its better to have it now than on your first few days of school I guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by techno836)
    Not all teachers i walked into my chemistry lesson before the exam and the teacher said we're going to do someting (yes he said it like that :lol:) fun today, we were all expecting mock questions and answers ... my teacher did this in one of those incubators :cool:

x
    I wish my Science teachers were that cool.

Mind you my Triple Science teacher decided to place a generous amount of Sodium into a bowl of water when we were doing some Chemistry work... That was fairly interesting.. Nothing special though, you can probably guess what happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr234)
    I know i think i accidentally pulled a face at her (wasn't intended) and i thought she was going to come out with '' OI you, got a problem- say it to my face yehhh'' - or something along those lines:giggle:

Haha i know it's probably going to be filled with awkward mingling and teachers pulling lame jokes, oh how joyous
    Hahaha, good luck with that. :goodluck:

ReputationRep:
    ... my teacher did this in one of those incubators :cool:
    Wha?! We never got to do anything like that.

You, my good sir, are very lucky.

ReputationRep:
    I wish my Science teachers were that cool.

Mind you my Triple Science teacher decided to place a generous amount of Sodium into a bowl of water when we were doing some Chemistry work... That was fairly interesting.. Nothing special though, you can probably guess what happened.
    haha i'm guessing it set on fire and turned the water purple after fizzing around a bit :lol:

(Original post by Mário)
    Wha?! We never got to do anything like that.

You, my good sir, are very lucky.
    it was rather special :ahee: although he said he had to do **** loads of paperwork for it :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Nor)
    Awh get well soon!

ReputationRep:
    also while were talking about science and experiments anybody else find this guy mad??

Spoiler:
    Show

also does anybody else want a plasma ball :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahiscool)
    well that sucks its better to have it now than on your first few days of school I guess
    Yeah I guess, one more week to go
    (Original post by sr234)
    Awh get well soon!
    Haha thanks!

ReputationRep:
    haha i'm guessing it set on fire and turned the water purple after fizzing around a bit :lol:
    Yes. But it was a 'generous' amount and she managed to crack the bowl it was placed in, and she also damaged the ceiling. :rolleyes: It was a good lesson.

I also just watched that plasma ball video... That guy is crazy.. And who knew Physics could actually be so interesting? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Yes. But it was a 'generous' amount and she managed to crack the bowl it was placed in, and she also damaged the ceiling. :rolleyes: It was a good lesson.

I also just watched that plasma ball video... That guy is crazy.. And who knew Physics could actually be so interesting? :lol:
    haha define damaged :holmes: .. my teacher burnt our classroom ceiling :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLuO2b2DBg That's the most 'extreme' thing we did. Nothing much.

ReputationRep:
    haha define damaged :holmes: .. my teacher burnt our classroom ceiling :rolleyes:
    Well after the 'explosion' flakes of the ceiling were falling off...

Hahaha, my teacher was saying how at her previous school she burnt off some kid's eyebrows! And she swung a book round a kid's face...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.