Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just received Wragge, Lawrence Graham & Co telephone interview invite. Does everyone who passed the SJT and VRT get invited to one, and any tips from anyone on what they may ask?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HoneyBee67)
    Seems like for the video interviews run by launchpad you can follow the link again and view your finished interview!
    KWM is by launchpad - but i can't view my interview not that I want to anyway - would probably be terribly cringey heh.

ReputationRep:
    DLA Piper PFO :/

Anyone heard from BLP post-verbal reasoning test? (Took it around 3 weeks ago)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by playingthegame)
    KWM is by launchpad - but i can't view my interview not that I want to anyway - would probably be terribly cringey heh.
    Haha fair point!
    Must just be IM then

ReputationRep:
    I know this has probably been mentioned quite a few times but I could find it so il ask again.

When they say the deadline is Tuesday 10th of Feb at 00:00 gmt does that mean tuesday night or monday night?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samantha.1991)
    I know this has probably been mentioned quite a few times but I could find it so il ask again.

When they say the deadline is Tuesday 10th of Feb at 00:00 gmt does that mean tuesday night or monday night?

- Well I don't know what they WANT to say, but that essentially means midnight on Monday i.e. the beginning of Tuesday morning. I understand the confusion though. I would call to make sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amin_543)
    Just received Wragge, Lawrence Graham & Co telephone interview invite. Does everyone who passed the SJT and VRT get invited to one, and any tips from anyone on what they may ask?

Hiya

Could you give some detail such as when you submitted app when you completed tests etc
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zooly1)
    - Well I don't know what they WANT to say, but that essentially means midnight on Monday i.e. the beginning of Tuesday morning. I understand the confusion though. I would call to make sure.
    ive just called and asked and they mean tuesday night.will be useful

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody have any general tips for case study exercises on an assessment centre?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DonnieCA)
    Hiya

Could you give some detail such as when you submitted app when you completed tests etc
    thanks
    I submitted my app on 1st Feb and was informed that I passed the tests on 4th Feb. I wasn't expecting a response so quick which is why I think those who pass both tests are given an invite.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qazwer)
    Brilliant that you got some good news! How long after your interview did they reject you? and was it by email or phone call? Sorry for all the questions!!
    Hi I heard back after about 4 days

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had a rejection from Linklaters post interview? And if so, how long did it take to find out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NewDeparture)
    If you don't mind me asking, rejection post interview or post application?
    didnt get an interview, whats your situation like ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samantha.1991)

I emailed DWF and they said it means Tuesday night

ReputationRep:
    I got slightly cut off from TWO of my video interview answers... do you think that's going to look terrible??

ReputationRep:
    I know that has been discussed before but is anyone still waiting for Linklaters?
    People who have had ACs, when did you apply & hear back?
    Has anyone received a rejection so far? Haven't heard anyone so was wondering if not receiving news basically means no at this stage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawStudent30)
    Has anyone heard from Mills & Reeve at all?
    Still waiting:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silence18)
    I know that has been discussed before but is anyone still waiting for Linklaters?
    People who have had ACs, when did you apply & hear back?
    Has anyone received a rejection so far? Haven't heard anyone so was wondering if not receiving news basically means no at this stage
    I was rejected by Linklaters within two weeks - so they definitely have been rejecting people.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from White & Case?

ReputationRep:
    Would anyone mind giving me an indication of whether the questions that Fieldfisher ask in their telephone interview are competency based/commercial questions? Not sure what to expect.

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.