44.25%
    700-749
    23.45%
    750-799
    5.31%
    > 800
    8.41%

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, does anyone know how long our christmas break is? (thinking way ahead ahhaha). On the semester dates it says 6 December till 6 Jan there's a break but then they say that the break is only 2 weeks long.

ReputationRep:
    I got offered a place and am starting in September with only a UKCAT score of 575 ish , I think they focused more on my personal statement so don't let UK CAT scores put you off applying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChloeGill)
    I got offered a place and am starting in September with only a UKCAT score of 575 ish , I think they focused more on my personal statement so don't let UK CAT scores put you off applying!
    That is made-up. I got rejected from SGUL because I only got 620 and the CUT-OFF was 637.5. They LITERALLY said that I never got picked because of my UKCAT.

Fellow doctor wannabes. please DO let your UKCAT put you off applying here. Apply to Bham, I got in cause they don't care about UKCAT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butternuts96)
    That is made-up. I got rejected from SGUL because I only got 620 and the CUT-OFF was 637.5. They LITERALLY said that I never got picked because of my UKCAT.

Fellow doctor wannabes. please DO let your UKCAT put you off applying here. Apply to Bham, I got in cause they don't care about UKCAT.
    First part seems correct - think the cut off was 2560 overall

Second part is wrong because Brum has now started using the ukcat for 2016

Only Bristol has no entry test. Even Liverpool have started using ukcat this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jsearapriet1)
    Hey guys, does anyone know how long our christmas break is? (thinking way ahead ahhaha). On the semester dates it says 6 December till 6 Jan there's a break but then they say that the break is only 2 weeks long.
    Dec 6 to Jan 6 sounds about right, it's usually a month long, at least it was last year

ReputationRep:
    I got 707 in the first 4 sections of the UKCAT but I got a band 4 in situational judgement. Can I still apply here, and where else can I apply?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have met the GCSE requirement score, I got B(one in fourth subject) BCC(1 UMS off a B) at AS and am predicted AAA. I got a UKCAT of 2640 and Band 1..I will be doing some resits of my AS is it worth applying? Also is there any way of stating on UCAS that you are doing some AS resits?

Thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma_1111)
    Hi,

I have met the GCSE requirement score, I got B(one in fourth subject) BCC(1 UMS off a B) at AS and am predicted AAA. I got a UKCAT of 2640 and Band 1..I will be doing some resits of my AS is it worth applying? Also is there any way of stating on UCAS that you are doing some AS resits?

Thank you!!
    Well on UCAS you have to enter the exams you will be taking next January/ June so add the resits you will be taking together with all A Level units u r going to sit, but u cannot omit all the unit grades u already have. With ur UKCAT u should be fine and also with ur predicted grades.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jsearapriet1)
    Well on UCAS you have to enter the exams you will be taking next January/ June so add the resits you will be taking together with all A Level units u r going to sit, but u cannot omit all the unit grades u already have. With ur UKCAT u should be fine and also with ur predicted grades.
    thank you for your reply, so for my AS' do I just need to put my overall score and then in the A2s state the retakes I am planning on doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma_1111)
    thank you for your reply, so for my AS' do I just need to put my overall score and then in the A2s state the retakes I am planning on doing?
    Basically you have to enter all ur units and their grades. For the A levels u put the units and pending for grade. u then do ur As resits indivually and also put "pending" for grade. once u see the ucas it will be easy to understand, there's also videos to help u fill it in. good luck xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys congrats on getting into SGUL and good luck with your first year! I'm hoping to apply to SGUL for 2016 entry. I got a UKCAT score of 645 (which has been higher then all the cut off points in recent years, and hit the target of at least 500 in each section). In terms of GCSE, I've comfortably hit the GCSE requirements. At AS (did 5 as I did one a year early), I got AAABC (A in chem, B in bio, but am looking to resit one of the modules to bump it to an A). At A2, I'll be predicted either AAA or A*AA. Would you guys think I've got a chance of getting an interview with these stats?
    Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swiftab97)
    Hey guys congrats on getting into SGUL and good luck with your first year! I'm hoping to apply to SGUL for 2016 entry. I got a UKCAT score of 645 (which has been higher then all the cut off points in recent years, and hit the target of at least 500 in each section). In terms of GCSE, I've comfortably hit the GCSE requirements. At AS (did 5 as I did one a year early), I got AAABC (A in chem, B in bio, but am looking to resit one of the modules to bump it to an A). At A2, I'll be predicted either AAA or A*AA. Would you guys think I've got a chance of getting an interview with these stats?
    Thanks in advance
    Probably not since you can't even read that you'd be guaranteed an interview..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaska)
    Probably not since you can't even read that you'd be guaranteed an interview..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not if the UKCAT cut off increased...

ReputationRep:
    Guys, do you think a UKCAT of 677.5 would be safe or is that too risky? Obviously as the above poster mentioned, the cut off last year was 637.5 and the year before was 647.5 ....?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the UKCAT cut offs for the past few years? I got 2600 (650) so wondering whether applying would be too risky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah4262)
    Does anyone have the UKCAT cut offs for the past few years? I got 2600 (650) so wondering whether applying would be too risky
    Last year it was 2550

ReputationRep:
    SGUL seem to be quite hot on UKCAT scores from my experience

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apuleius)
    SGUL seem to be quite hot on UKCAT scores from my experience
    Do you think I'm okay applying with a 660 UKCAT?

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I would like to ask when does SGUL do their interviews? December/Jan etc? Thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s790821)
    Hello! I would like to ask when does SGUL do their interviews? December/Jan etc? Thank you so much!
    From December till around April/May

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.