Turn on thread page Beta

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV watch

Announcements

(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)

YAY!!!!!!

(I'm not obsessed with cake. I swear :ninja: )
    Haha, you're in good company: I'm also obsessed with cake. Except fruit cake, which is just :unimpressed:

Hope you've had a good day!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Haha, you're in good company: I'm also obsessed with cake. Except fruit cake, which is just :unimpressed:

Hope you've had a good day!
    But fruit cake is so good! :puppyeyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Been home an hour and already broke my mums knitting. Whooopsie

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by furryface12)
    But fruit cake is so good! :puppyeyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :noway: Chocolate cake or Victoria sponge ftw!!

ReputationRep:
    Date went really well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Date went really well

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's great!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Date went really well

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yay hope it continues.

------------
    I just want to be happy and have energy. I want a job I'm passionate about. I want to leave and travel. I want to be skinny! Waaahh

ReputationRep:
    Okay so it looks like this holiday is going to be a plot of sunbathing/hiding in the shade then spending the night drinking in awkward silence. Going to spend far too much time thinking and twiddling my thumbs. Not a good combination.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tradingmyheartforyours)
    Yay hope it continues.

------------
    I just want to be happy and have energy. I want a job I'm passionate about. I want to leave and travel. I want to be skinny! Waaahh
    I'd like to emphasise that you don't concentrate on weight but eating healthy and, as a bonus, getting fit. I don't think being skinny is something to aim for exactly. You want to have enough nutrition to basically not be unhealthy but not too much too. I think compared to most guys I don't weigh a lot, 10 stone 10, but I eat plenty so I don't think I'm malnourished and I exercise fairly regularly. Nothing super intense but still better than nothing.

Travelling is a good call. I put it off for years because I wanted to buy electronics basically. That's what it boils is down to. I wanted things that would last. Finally went backpacking for a couple of weeks in the Netherlands this year. Loved it. Probably the most comfortable I've been in a long time. I felt calm, at peace, happy and I learnt that I'm not overly interested in money. Sure, a few luxuries are nice but I don't think you need a big income to have these things. You find a job you enjoy even if it doesn't earn a lot it doesn't matter. You have enough and you're not stuck in a job that makes you miserable. I fully hope to spend some time working in a hostel at some point. The atmosphere can be fantastic. I love it. You get to meet so many people. Seems like quite a life. Sure, you have some responsibilities but from my observations it seemed like it might be like being on holiday constantly. And yeah, the cultural differences taught me what I don't like about my home life and what I want to change and get away from. And that's living permanently independently from my parents.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm really not coping with things atm. No idea what to do. :|
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    :noway: Chocolate cake or Victoria sponge ftw!!
    They are also good, but fruit cake is definitely also up there, and banana...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Step dads home and speaking to me, lets see how long it lasts :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by samba)
    :hugs::hugs::hugs: Really want to come up with something weird and scarily funny like you say to make everyone else feel better, but as it is you'll just have to picture me looking like a dog and remember that you're awesome instead Or you can beat me at scrabble again later if you like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Felt really ridiculously tired/ill all day today, which is strange as I didn't do that much yesterday which is when it normally happens :dontknow: Really want to go to sleep too but then I won't sleep later, but then I might not sleep later anyway so could just sleep now

Posted from TSR Mobile

They are also good, but fruit cake is definitely also up there, and banana...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'll give you the banana cake. That is up there! Still definitely not fruit cake though :P

ReputationRep:
    If I could attribute a song to sum up my feelings, it's certainly: I'm like a Bird

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    What's going on mate?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I'll give you the banana cake. That is up there! Still definitely not fruit cake though :P
    Hmmm... Banana cake with raisins in? :puppyeyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Banana cake is much nicer with chocolate chips in!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by PandaWho)
    Banana cake is much nicer with chocolate chips in!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Definitely agree with Poncho! However, I would at least try it with raisins...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2014
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.