• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Id report it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by Aph)
    TSR males:sigh: report it:yep:
    Thanks. I thought it was hilarious tbh, but my concern is that I think this user "knows"/found me via MHSS and I don't want others to get triggered by receiving similar PMs
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Anyone else had a somewhat-creepy PM

Spoiler:
    Show
    soliciting sex

today or was it just me? Trying to figure out whether I should just laugh it off or whether it needs reporting :erm:
    Would definitely report it

(Original post by Pathway)
    Feelinf really dissociated atm and i cant ground myself

Feel really unsafe
    :jumphug: Am around if talking would help?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Thanks - have done

Hope you're holding up alright? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend is clingy, demanding, authorative and immature. I'm honestly not sure if we'll work out in the long term but if feels pointless to end it now while we're still on alright terms (although it's mundane and boring now it works for me in my current situation). Am I a bad person for staying with her? There's still a lot of good times but it's becoming tiring and difficult for us both.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Further more we have very different sex drives mine being a lot lower than hers and the demand she places on me makes it feel worse. I just don't feel good enough or appreciated by her because I'm not what her expectations see me as. I don't even find her very sexually attractive, just very beautiful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anyone tried 111 for mental health emergencies?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by james1211)
    My girlfriend is clingy, demanding, authorative and immature. I'm honestly not sure if we'll work out in the long term but if feels pointless to end it now while we're still on alright terms (although it's mundane and boring now it works for me in my current situation). Am I a bad person for staying with her? There's still a lot of good times but it's becoming tiring and difficult for us both.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I personally couldn't stay with someone if I felt it wasn't going to work out in the long run. That's just me though. It doesn't make you a bad person, though I do wonder about your reasoning for staying together. Do you really wanna drag it out further? :dontknow:

(Original post by ScaryScience)
    I haven't. I'm not sure what they'd be able to do for you, but then I've never entirely understood what 111 is exactly for

:lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    I personally couldn't stay with someone if I felt it wasn't going to work out in the long run. That's just me though. It doesn't make you a bad person, though I do wonder about your reasoning for staying together. Do you really wanna drag it out further? :dontknow:

I haven't. I'm not sure what they'd be able to do for you, but then I've never entirely understood what 111 is exactly for

:lovehug:
    I guess I see it as the best thing for the time being. I find it extremely hard to meet new people and I'm worried I'd not find anyone else ever again. Also we have a lot of cool stuff booked together coming up this year that I still want to do without it being awkward.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I guess I see it as the best thing for the time being. I find it extremely hard to meet new people and I'm worried I'd not find anyone else ever again. Also we have a lot of cool stuff booked together coming up this year that I still want to do without it being awkward.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah I see where you're coming from now - that makes more sense, I guess :yes: Though I'm sure you would find someone else :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Ah I see where you're coming from now - that makes more sense, I guess :yes: Though I'm sure you would find someone else :yes:
    I'm glad that it's not totally unreasonable. I've debated with myself a lot as to whether it's morally wrong to stay with her under these circumstances. I still love her, so I guess it's not wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Thanks - have done

Hope you're holding up alright? :hugs:
    Feel weird but think I'm ok, could be worse anyway! How are you? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. I thought it was hilarious tbh, but my concern is that I think this user "knows"/found me via MHSS and I don't want others to get triggered by receiving similar PMs
    Thats what id be worrying about, better safe than sorry! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    Ended up with an anbulance being sent then them saying they couldnt do much :dontknow: but i fid have rory keeping me safe

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm glad that it's not totally unreasonable. I've debated with myself a lot as to whether it's morally wrong to stay with her under these circumstances. I still love her, so I guess it's not wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well morals are subjective and if you can reconcile it to/with yourself, then that is the main thing, tbh. Like you say, you still love her...

Feel weird but think I'm ok, could be worse anyway! How are you? :hugs:
    Am not too bad thanks. Tired though. Think it might be snoozy time for TLG

Thats what id be worrying about, better safe than sorry! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have reported it - thanks for all the input and support everyone! :grouphugs:

ReputationRep:
    Ended up with an anbulance being sent then them saying they couldnt do much :dontknow: but i fid have rory keeping me safe

Posted from TSR Mobile
    that's what I want to avoid

ReputationRep:
    Would PMing help? :console:

:jumphug: Am around if talking would help?

thanks guys :hugs: i might do if i can get my thoughts in order? i hope you're bother ok

getting really paranoiid
    Spoiler:
    Show
    kept thinking he was following me when i was walking to the station to catch my train. think hes followed me all the way home and i cant make my brain shut up
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Pathway)
    thanks guys :hugs: i might do if i can get my thoughts in order? i hope you're bother ok

getting really paranoiid
    Spoiler:
    Show
    kept thinking he was following me when i was walking to the station to catch my train. think hes followed me all the way home and i cant make my brain shut up
    Sure, I was just about to turn off the laptop and sleep but can try and stay up a little longer
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    have had a rough few days.

ReputationRep:
    Sure, I was just about to turn off the laptop and sleep but can try and stay up a little longer
    [s]hugs[/s
    nooo, sleep i'll be ok thank you have a good night

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know this is probably really unhelpful, but have you tried talking to her about what's bothering you? It might be that she has no idea how you're feeling and the only way she's gonna know is if you tell her. She might have her own doubts about the relationship too. If you still love her and have so much planned to do together then I don't think it's wrong to stay with her.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.