Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Think SassKing!! All i can think of begininng with 'w' is 'who are you' but thats The Who :lol:
    I can't think of any of their songs beginning with W :rofl: I wonder if she means My Kingdom?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    I can't think of any of their songs beginning with W :rofl: I wonder if she means My Kingdom?
    Haha :rofl: id have said 'With a Hip' but thats 3 words hmm the mystery continues!!

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: My life would be complete, I could actually say "I've been up to Villiers Terrace" :rofl:
    Life goals right there SassKing :rofl: 'so what did you do this summer then SassKing?' 'Oh you know, just been up to Villiers Terrace as you do....' :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Hahaha OK - I might avoid those before listening to the others; you are my trusted Bunnymen advisor : p

Indeed why, Amellia, why?:unimpressed:

Ooooh I'm listening to Pictures on my Wall! I love it! :jive: I'll listen to the live version later - it's probably better

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awesome That was their debut single By the way, that W song...do you mean 'My Kingdom'?

Saved you the trouble
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux0QeHLANfA&t=17m28s

I haven't listened to them in a while, so was nice to hear them after a break

ReputationRep:
    Life goals right there SassKing :rofl: 'so what did you do this summer then SassKing?' 'Oh you know, just been up to Villiers Terrace as you do....' :lol:
    That would be amazing :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Haha :rofl: id have said 'With a Hip' but thats 3 words hmm the mystery continues!!
    Actually yeah, that'd make more sense... Hmmm...

ReputationRep:
    That would be amazing :rofl:
    Just realised, if the average person addressed you as SassKing it would be rather funny
    What a story to be able to tell!!

Actually yeah, that'd make more sense... Hmmm...
    Hahaha hmm we shall see, im guessing it can only be off the first 4 albums anyways :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Just realised, if the average person addressed you as SassKing it would be rather funny

Hahaha hmm we shall see, im guessing it can only be off the first 4 albums anyways :lol:
    :rofl: :lol:

Yeah it has to be The only other thing I can possibly think of is My White Devil, but I haven't sent that song

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: :lol:

Yeah it has to be The only other thing I can possibly think of is My White Devil, but I haven't sent that song
    Sorry im just imagining your teacher at college being like 'so then SassKing, tell us about ...' :lol:
    Haha ahh okay hmm fairs enough then :lol: i was about to quote in some lyrics but its too hard too when you are listening to the Tje Reflex (flex flex flex) :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry im just imagining your teacher at college being like 'so then SassKing, tell us about ...' :lol:
    Haha ahh okay hmm fairs enough then :lol: i was about to quote in some lyrics but its too hard too when you are listening to the Tje Reflex (flex flex flex) :lol:

Oh my God :rofl: :lol:
    Amazing :lol:

:rofl:

You've gone too far this time! But I'm dancing on the danger line!

ReputationRep:
    Well last time i went for new glasses i went to D&A but sure i have had an eye test (and i have contacts in so i can actually see )

Yep i did well as a joke, it wasnt serious (this time) :lol:
    I never knew you needed glasses!:eek: hahaha OK well your judgement of how heated the beans are is awful (oooh I am of two minds about contacts, I wouldn't want them but they seem so much easier!)

:rofl: My life would be complete, I could actually say "I've been up to Villiers Terrace" :rofl:
    Hahaha oh my gosh! Yes! :ahee:
    Nope to both - it could have been more than two words actually...and naybe it didn't begin with 'w' then...:o:p
    :rofl: amazing!
    Awesome That was their debut single By the way, that W song...do you mean 'My Kingdom'?

Saved you the trouble
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux0QeHLANfA&t=17m28s

I haven't listened to them in a while, so was nice to hear them after a break
    Oooj cool! Thanks! I'll listen right away

Hahahaha that would be hilarious! or calling you Amellia but that probably wouldn't be as funny :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [/b]

Oh my God :rofl: :lol:
    Amazing :lol:

You've gone too far this time! But I'm dancing on the danger line!

Hahaha :lol:

Omg a Simon Gif!!!! Thanks SassKing!!!! :blush: how can a new romantic look so cool :rofl:

I tell you somebody's fooling around with my chances on the danger line (?) :lol: omg when my my WA status was 'dancing on the valentine' my friend actually laughed :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I never knew you needed glasses!:eek: hahaha OK well your judgement of how heated the beans are is awful (oooh I am of two minds about contacts, I wouldn't want them but they seem so much easier!)

Nope to both - it could have been more than two words actually...and naybe it didn't begin with 'w' then...:o:p

Hahahaha that would be hilarious! or calling you Amellia but that probably wouldn't be as funny :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oooh Matrix that was many quotes (there is a reason you are my top quoter!)
    Yum...... Warm beans....... :lol: (i have to wear them for golf, cos cant see properly with glasses on!)

Lol, yeah i suppose its because it is an actual name :lol: 'SassKing' seems very abstract!

ReputationRep:
    I love how we've hijacked the thread

You need to delete some PMs

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oooh Matrix that was many quotes (there is a reason you are my top quoter!)
    Yum...... Warm beans....... :lol: (i have to wear them for golf, cos cant see properly with glasses on!)

Lol, yeah i suppose its because it is an actual name :lol: 'SassKing' seems very abstract!
    It was (hahaha )
    :rofl: (I thought you were talking about the beans then :lol: ohhh I see...well I should probably get contacts when I do golf then

Hahaha yup but if someone called you Amellia123... :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I love how we've hijacked the thread

You need to delete some PMs
    Ahhh no worries - I don't mind general chat. In fact, I prefer it as long as there's the random quote here and there :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :mmm: you don't wear glasses/contacts do you?

Btw, the live version is amazing! I'm just listening to the other songs now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :mmm: you don't wear glasses/contacts do you?

Btw, the live version is amazing! I'm just listening to the other songs now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Actually, I used to wear glasses when I was younger!

Awesome I'm actually doing the same :lol:

ReputationRep:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.