Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The Government has rejected BMA's offer of a 5-day truce. BMA have claimed that they suggested this "without preconditions" but Hunt said it was "too late" to negotiate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh and it seems Capita are behind the shambles unfolding in Barnet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Just found a memory stick in the computer i was working on in the library and it hand an Oasis Album on it .... Time to make a copy of that :laugh:

Oh and a Old Iphone 3 .... Time to hand it in to the reception desk
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Ah, the evening of 52 weeks ago is all flooding back to me now, DAT exit poll

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You going to watch the late night results tonight and tomorrow evening ?
    I'm not going to sleep ... The Sixth form the next morning ... funtimes :laugh:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    You going to watch the late night results tonight and tomorrow evening ?
    I'm not going to sleep ... The Sixth form the next morning ... funtimes :laugh:
    Not sure how long I will go tonight, I expect it will more or less be enough to have a good picture of what the results will be, obvious i mayor won't be until late tomorrow afternoon, but I expect it will be called for Khan when the polls close given the weather is nice today, something I'm really hoping isn't the case in 7 weeks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Not sure how long I will go tonight, I expect it will more or less be enough to have a good picture of what the results will be, obvious i mayor won't be until late tomorrow afternoon, but I expect it will be called for Khan when the polls close given the weather is nice today, something I'm really hoping isn't the case in 7 weeks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Looks likely that Khan will win ... he will be the 1st Muslim Mayor ...
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me too, doubt we're feeling the same emotions though
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)
    Me too, doubt we're feeling the same emotions though
    I imagine shock both ways

ReputationRep:
    I'm now a member of TSR Labour!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Whiggy)
    I'm now a member of TSR Labour!
    Not UKIP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    Not UKIP
    I'd say I'm a little too left wing for them!

I fear I may be on the right of Labour though...

ReputationRep:
    To clarify:

I made the decision to join TSR Labour mainly to make a stand: I am not a dupe.

I've had people accuse me of duping behind my back. At first I didn't think I was being accused, although I was made aware in a PM that I in fact was being accused.

This sort of behaviour is not acceptable; it drives members away and ruins the atmosphere of the MHoC. I accept that my behaviour has been too inappropriate and forward recently, and for that I apologise. But enough is enough.

I'm not wanted here? Fine. Just have the guts to tell me.

K thanks bye.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    10 minutes into Benefits cuts and chill and he gives you that look
    https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/vid...5657747802846/
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Today marks 195 years since the death of Emperor Napoleon I

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Interesting parliamentary petition of the Month this month, a petition from 1801, the first petition for divorce by a woman when you could only get a full divorce by an Act of Parliament proving either adultery or life-threatening cruelty. She discovered her husband was in an incestuous (under the law) adulterous relationship with her sister, and as a woman it only passed because of the incestuous nature, adultery by the husband not actually being sufficient for women wishing a full divorce.

http://www.parliament.uk/business/co...ht-by-a-woman/
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Any predictions for tonight?

Khan takes Mayor-Tooting lost to Tories, just, in by-election
    In Wales Labour possibly form a coalition with Plaid, maybe just supply&confidence arrangement
    Scotland the Tories and Labour tie on seats for second, but unsure of how the opposition is then determined as that would decide which gets it, if it's done on the basis of most votes it will still be Labour

ReputationRep:
    I got to vote in Barnet today. Some did not as the Council printed wrong voting lists.

Heads must roll.

ReputationRep:
    Well, apparently the National Front are running in my council ward; speaks volumes of the local population that they fancy their chances.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Well I just discovered the English Democrats today... Their policies are bizarre to me.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.