Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    I think this was unfair on minimo. Its generally a bad idea to be 'brutally honest' unless a girl says she wants you to be.
    Personally I'm not interested in the type of guy who might dismiss me based on appearances only - I'd prefer to be single than attached to one.
    I agree

I'm really really really sick of having to change everything to be accepted. I want to be happy wiith me just as I am.

ReputationRep:
    I just realised I have over 10,000 posts. I am officially sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    I agree

I'm really really really sick of having to change everything to be accepted. I want to be happy wiith me just as I am.
    I shan't pester you anymore, then :p:

ReputationRep:
    I just realised I have over 10,000 posts. I am officially sad.
    380 short of 15,000 :proud: :king1:

ReputationRep:
    I shan't pester you anymore, then :p:
    No you wern't perstering!
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    380 short of 15,000 :proud: :king1:
    loser :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    I agree

I wish I could feel like that. I just desperately want to be perfect.

ReputationRep:
    loser :aetsch:
    Indeed. You have some catching up to do.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I've only ever watched a handful of episodes of skins, it reminds me of my old mates so much! (and im meeting up with them all next week for the first time in a couple of years -Yay!!)

In response to Alex, I quite agree, lots of people in College do appear to have a great time. I just cant stand 99% of them!

ReputationRep:
    Look everyone, I'm really on the brink of tears here (not that I expect any sympathy - I'm the "*****" after all) because honestly, I swear on everyone I care about, that I have not intentionally tried to upset anyone. Maybe I don't have tact, maybe I'm too direct, or curious, I don't know what it is, but I honestly don't know why everyone's seeing me as so evil at the moment and jumping on every post I make. I didn't say anyone's ugly and casual is a term I used to mean "not in a relationship but having sex", I was just avoiding being wordy and I didn't mean it in a negative way. I'd hope puppy knows I don't look down on her at all. I wish everyone would stop misunderstanding me.

I guess I should just leave this thread for a while, I know I really don't belong here. I insist though, so many times I try to help and it just comes right back at my face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Look everyone, I'm really on the brink of tears here (not that I expect any sympathy - I'm the "*****" after all) because honestly, I swear on everyone I care about, that I have not intentionally tried to upset anyone. Maybe I don't have tact, maybe I'm too direct, or curious, I don't know what it is, but I honestly don't know why everyone's seeing me as so evil at the moment and jumping on every post I make. I didn't say anyone's ugly and casual is a term I used to mean "not in a relationship but having sex", I was just avoiding being wordy and I didn't mean it in a negative way. I'd hope puppy knows I don't look down on her at all. I wish everyone would stop misunderstanding me.

I guess I should just leave this thread for a while, I know I really don't belong here. I insist though, so many times I try to help and it just comes right back at my face.

oh my goooooooooooooooooooooood.

ReputationRep:

Just say sorry (which you have) and then people will forget it and we can go on. There's no need to feel condemned. Your comments caused offence, that's all. It doesn't need to be personal. And you don't need to feel like you have to go anywhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puppy)
    I wish I could feel like that. I just desperately want to be perfect.
    so do I, but it got to the state that I was obsessing and getting paranoid about calorie-counting and stuff like that. And then I thought, why? I mean I'm healthy now and that's what counts. That's just an example, I was just getting a bit paranoid and worried about everything. I'm quite a private person in some respects and don't share stuff with people so everything was just building up and then it hit me that I'd got my priorities soooo wrong.

It doesn't mean I don't hate myself sometimes ( I do...I spent most of today afternoon in tears under my duvet) but I'm trying to just accept me and be happy

I'm sorry that sounds a bit 'happy-dappy' and garbled.

ReputationRep:
    Just say sorry (which you have) and then people will forget it and we can go on. There's no need to feel condemned. Your comments caused offence, that's all. It doesn't need to be personal. And you don't need to feel like you have to go anywhere
    My comments to minimo caused YOU offence?

Of course I have to go somewhere when you patronise me and say "just say sorry". I'm not saying sorry for malice that just wasn't there. When I said sorry in my post I meant it in a "I'm sorry but I don't know what I've done" way.

ReputationRep:
    You used that word when we were at your party in your room, I'm sorry I didn't think you found it an offensive word.
    We've had long talks about how I feel about stuff and you know how I feel so I won't discuss things here
    Don't go though - it would be far too melodramatic even for camchat :p:

ReputationRep:
    My comments to minimo caused YOU offence?

Of course I have to go somewhere when you patronise me and say "just say sorry". I'm not saying sorry for malice that just wasn't there. When I said sorry in my post I meant it in a "I'm sorry but I don't know what I've done" way.
    oh dear god. she clearly didn't mean that.

ReputationRep:
    This is alllll because we got onto abortion. Hate to say I told you so, but, well, I'm seldom wrong.

In other news, 50% off at Bella Italia = awesome. So much food, so cheap. Good, good times. (3 courses and drink, £10, cheaper than one course at the Chop House). Hate to say this Puppy, but I think we've a competing locale for the next meet. They do steaks and stuff, though admittedly they might not be as nice as Chop House steaks. They don't do rare, I know that much

ReputationRep:
    We've had long talks about how I feel about stuff and you know how I feel so I won't discuss things here
    Don't go though - it would be far too melodramatic even for camchat :p:
    haha it really has become a melodrama these past few nights.

people are perhaps just saying things they don't mean because its easy to get carried away when its just words on a screen...?

And I agree Apagg. Bella Italia rules.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apagg)
    This is alllll because we got onto abortion. Hate to say I told you so, but, well, I'm seldom wrong.

In other news, 50% off at Bella Italia = awesome. So much food, so cheap. Good, good times. (3 courses and drink, £10, cheaper than one course at the Chop House). Hate to say this Puppy, but I think we've a competing locale for the next meet. They do steaks and stuff, though admittedly they might not be as nice as Chop House steaks. They don't do rare, I know that much
    Yeah, I didn't get into the abortion thing because I knew it just builds bad blood. I come on tsr for fun and frolics. If I want to debate, I'll keep that for my essays/supervisions/revision etc. I don't like mixing politics/religion/ethical arguments and fun.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.