Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss.Naughty)
    Ah, but i never said your world wasn't "Wonderful" so therefore you are entirely welcome!

And i may be entirely discriminate towards to my gender here but the idea of a female doctor in d.w, would just not work.
    Or perhaps because David Tennant is now the doctor, it's hard not to see anybody else acting in that role
    I'm sure with the quality of writing that's in it these days, that they could get away with almost anything [within reason]. Like, all the flirting that goes on, especcially Sat's episode [Sarah-Jane and Capt. Jack. Donna and Capt. Jack, etc].

I thought the same after Ecclestone. I didn't think anyone else could do it quite so well. But the writers adapt, they change their style, they make it suit the actor. It would be interesting to see, that's for sure.

And my words and meanings have now been suitably twisted by you, so I'm not going to mention my little world anymore!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    I wouldn't be opposed to Jenny becoming the new Doctor :ninja:
    Me either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    I wouldn't be opposed to Jenny becoming the new Doctor :ninja:
    No way!!

Although I suppose us girls have had it rather good regarding eye candy the last 3 series...I mean David Tennant, John Barrowman and John Simm??!! Thank You DrWho casting department! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Agreed, I don't generally fancy celebrities but David Tennant and John Barrowman... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wasps26)
    No way!!

Although I suppose us girls have had it rather good regarding eye candy the last 3 series...I mean David Tennant, John Barrowman and John Simm??!! Thank You DrWho casting department! :p:

Yup, imagine if they didn't cast David Tennant? Oh good god it doesnt bare thinking about :lol: lol!

He certainly makes Saturday night viewing extra special

ReputationRep:
    Yup, imagine if they didn't cast David Tennant? Oh good god it doesnt bare thinking about :lol: lol!

Perv... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Perv... :p:
    Yeah, you can read that line in totally the wrong way :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha
    He is good looking though... with his suit and trainers look... *daydreams*
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    Good looking???

Understatement of the century...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redpanda91)
    Hahahaha
    He is good looking though... with his suit and trainers look... *daydreams*
    :p:
    Pssh. I can wear trainers with a suit... Wouldn't get half as many [or, 'any'] girls fawning over me! :rolleyes:

I will admit though, my hair is nowhere near as cool...

ReputationRep:
    Pssh. I can wear trainers with a suit... Wouldn't get half as many [or, 'any'] girls fawning over me! :rolleyes:

I will admit though, my hair is nowhere near as cool...
    Aww well, make it that cool :p: Tis because he is incredibly good looking as well... *daydreams* once i'm in daydream mode you can't get me out for a longgg time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redpanda91)
    Aww well, make it that cool :p: Tis because he is incredibly good looking as well... *daydreams* once i'm in daydream mode you can't get me out for a longgg time
    Come on Panda, come on, snap out of it *clicks fingers a few times* come on, back to the land of the living... David Tennant, sorry, but he isn't going to be coming down your garden any time soon...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Come on Panda, come on, snap out of it *clicks fingers a few times* come on, back to the land of the living... David Tennant, sorry, but he isn't going to be coming down your garden any time soon...:rolleyes:
    Oh *looks disappointed when she realises David Tennant isn't here*
    Shame... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Did you see the episode of Derren Brown with David Tennant in a wetsuit? :p:

EDIT ~ I've just realised how that reads. Try again. Did you see that episode of Derren Brown's show which had David Tennant on it? In a westsuit? The old version made it sound like they were in there together...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upturnedpalms)

EDIT ~ I've just realised how that reads. Try again. Did you see that episode of Derren Brown's show which had David Tennant on it? In a westsuit? The old version made it sound like they were in there together...
    I enjoyed seeing that
    Mmmm

ReputationRep:

Oh god... I'd *just* calmed her down, don't set her off again!:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh god... I'd *just* calmed her down, don't set her off again!:rolleyes:
    Couldn't resist, sorry. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't resist, sorry. :p:
    It's just... sooo unhelpful!

ReputationRep:
    I thought the same after Ecclestone. I didn't think anyone else could do it quite so well. But the writers adapt, they change their style, they make it suit the actor. It would be interesting to see, that's for sure.
    Same.... I only got into Doctor Who towards the end of series one... I refused to watch the first few programs cos I thought it'd be another lame programme.... how wrong was I!

But then I got annoyed that Christopher Eccleston didn't want to be "typecast" and left.... Never thought we'd find a good doctor again. Boy was I wrong!

(Original post by upturndpalms)
    If they were in it together, that would have been cool!

David Tennant in a wetsuit! Mmmmmmmmmmmm

David Tennant.... Mmmmmmmmmmm!

David Tennant in his glasses!!! MmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmHHHmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

I am NOT oobssessed.... Honest! :p:

And Drewski - don't be so harsh on yourself - I think you're quite cute :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Somebody)
    Same.... I only got into Doctor Who towards the end of series one... I refused to watch the first few programs cos I thought it'd be another lame programme.... how wrong was I!

But then I got annoyed that Christopher Eccleston didn't want to be "typecast" and left.... Never thought we'd find a good doctor again. Boy was I wrong!

If they were in it together, that would have been cool!

David Tennant in a wetsuit! Mmmmmmmmmmmm

David Tennant.... Mmmmmmmmmmm!

David Tennant in his glasses!!! MmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmHHHmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

I am NOT oobssessed.... Honest! :p:

And Drewski - don't be so harsh on yourself - I think you're quite cute :p:
    :blushing: :love:

Thanks...

[I think you are, too... You also have an awesome taste in music]

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.