Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Oxford Brookes 2012 Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Primary Teaching, has anyone had their interview yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FlorenceAlice)
    Primary Teaching, has anyone had their interview yet?
    I've been offered an interview for the 17th January

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for English/Psychology: BBB/ABC

ReputationRep:
    Got an Unconditional offer today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icouldbeaicouldbec)
    Just got an offer for English/Psychology: BBB/ABC
    Same, I got an unconditional for English and Psychology too!! Snap !!

ReputationRep:
    i'm still waiting
    i'm doing combined politics and philosophy do you think because its combined it will take longer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soybntree)
    i'm still waiting
    i'm doing combined politics and philosophy do you think because its combined it will take longer?
    I got an offer for a combined a week or two ago, it's probably to do with the departments more than anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i Pav i)
    OFFER for BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES - at BBC.. at Oxford Brookes.

my predicted grades are AAA though.. so might be why i got an offer quickly..

sent my application off on 7th October.
    What A level subjects do you take? I applied for biomed there but haven't heard anything as yet....it's been a month! lol

ReputationRep:
    I got an unconditional for Law LLB! dont know if i want to go yet though as got unconditional for 2 other choices too! i havent visited the uni yet, has anyone who wants to study law been there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maystar)
    What A level subjects do you take? I applied for biomed there but haven't heard anything as yet....it's been a month! lol
    I'm predicted AAAa
    I took Biology, Chemistry and Psychology and I have an AS in maths.

I'm sure you will hear from them very soon - they don't send acknowledgments!
    :')

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Film Studies!

ReputationRep:
    I'm so excited about my interview in january!!! still struggling with my teaching task

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by knbdxb13794)
    Got an offer for Film Studies!
    Congrats!!! What are the conditions? and when did you send your application off? I applied for film and philosophy, but havent heard anything yet...

• Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    anyone applying for politics and International Relations or Economics, Politics and Internaitonal relations? and have you got an offer yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natmay93)
    I got an unconditional for Law LLB! dont know if i want to go yet though as got unconditional for 2 other choices too! i havent visited the uni yet, has anyone who wants to study law been there?
    YOUR SO LUCKY!! What did you get at AS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bbikim)
    You got an offer from reading? And yeah I've been there and in my opinion, best university I've seen, it was waaaay too good! I felt home aha you been to reading? I haven't managed to see it yet :/
    Thinking of applying here to do sport and exercise science, what was it about Brookes you liked?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ievaavei)
    Congrats!!! What are the conditions? and when did you send your application off? I applied for film and philosophy, but havent heard anything yet...

Hi! Thank you very much, The offer is BBC and I applied about 3 weeks ago Hope you hear soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gpostleth)
    Thinking of applying here to do sport and exercise science, what was it about Brookes you liked?
    its just the fact that the university itself it a new one, the buildings are all fantastic, the city also is just a fabulous place with endless amount of things to do! and also for me, the lecture halls etc everything about the uni including the accomodations were brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bbikim)
    YOUR SO LUCKY!! What did you get at AS?
    Well I applied with my A Levels, as I've taken a year out before I go

What have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natmay93)
    Well I applied with my A Levels, as I've taken a year out before I go

What have you applied for?
    Ohhhhh.. and ive applied for Law at brookes aswell. My predicted grades are AABCb however my AS were poor (CCC) and im worried i wont get an offer :/

Poll
What is your favourite film genre?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.