The Monopoly TSR Alliance Watch

Va_Va_ Voom
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Gaara.)
Greenhouses Va Va Voom at the moment is best
lool i start buying some expensive tower aswell loool , money is finished will have to wait till 2morrow btw i got a 2mill street that should be good right?
amiparanoid
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i'm registered as TSR amiparanoid1, won't let me log on at work though
Sephiroth
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Best strategy seems to be spend half your income on a road, spend the rest on green houses. At least until you reach 5 roads and tax comes into play. Then it's worth buying your 6th road but also selling your smallest to avoid tax. Once you have 5 big roads stop doing that and start building taller buildings as the tax level goes up. There's some maths to it, I plan to make a spreadsheet at some point this weekend. Of course cheating throws all strategy out the window. The game will become a lot more fun once every street in the world is bought, but that could take months.
Magnum Opus
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I own a large part of my town :gah:
DiamondsAreForever
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
someone help me beat EMMANUEL i want one of his streets called street lane but hes offering too high i dont have the money
bigmo7
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by DiamondsAreForever)
someone help me beat EMMANUEL i want one of his streets called street lane but hes offering too high i dont have the money
You want me to demolish a building of his? :evil:
Sephiroth
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Add Mr Monopoly to your friend list and look at his streets. He's a developer holding lots of long streets. He has one worth 16 billion.
DiamondsAreForever
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by bigmo7)
You want me to demolish a building of his? :evil:
YES PLEASE
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Sephiroth)
Add Mr Monopoly to your friend list and look at his streets. He's a developer holding lots of long streets. He has one worth 16 billion.
You have no friends so you added Mr Monopoly? :rofl:
I'm joking....how has he got all of them? :confused:

YES PLEASE
He had protected his best street so I knocked down his stadium...if I get another card them he's ******! :awesome:
fire2burn
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The game will become a lot more fun once every street in the world is bought, but that could take months.
Months we don't have... Hasbro have said they'll take the game off line January 31, 2010.
DiamondsAreForever
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

He had protected his best street so I knocked down his stadium...if I get another card them he's ******! :awesome:

hahaha thanks rep to you I really don't know how to play this game but I WANT STREET LANE . hrmphhhhhhh. haha.

Bet when he logs on he'll be like ehhhh whattt NOOOO :woo: :eek3: :woo: :eek3:
Rubgish
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Best strategy seems to be spend half your income on a road, spend the rest on green houses. At least until you reach 5 roads and tax comes into play. Then it's worth buying your 6th road but also selling your smallest to avoid tax. Once you have 5 big roads stop doing that and start building taller buildings as the tax level goes up. There's some maths to it, I plan to make a spreadsheet at some point this weekend. Of course cheating throws all strategy out the window. The game will become a lot more fun once every street in the world is bought, but that could take months.
From your first 3 mill, the optimum road to buy is 1.55 million I'm sure it can't be too hard to work out an optimum first few days, but I'd need to know, do we get any base level of income? Regardless of how many roads earning money we have?
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hahaha thanks rep to you I really don't know how to play this game but I WANT STREET LANE . hrmphhhhhhh. haha.

Bet when he logs on he'll be like ehhhh whattt NOOOO :woo: :eek3: :woo: :eek3:
:rofl:

I managed to get a sewage works, no more half a mil rent for him! :top2:

I would think he might be inclined to sell it now tho!
Finbar21
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I had a spare factory so i let him have it :P

Hopefully he will learn...
DiamondsAreForever
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Finbar21)
I had a spare factory so i let him have it :P

Hopefully he will learn...

Yayyyyyy thanks!
secondtogod
Report 9 years ago
Add me into the alliance

Hedging my bets with two accounts

secondtogod
and zolaforever
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
gah, two streets in my former local area that i had my eye on were bought already, and the real big one i wanted starts at over 6 million

TSRERU is me
x01
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I would like to join username TSRX01 got a 2.5m road on a small island off of Los angeles and a demolition card waiting to be used.
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Gaara.)
Awesome sig
Thanks
BTW my name is now TSR HOBO in case you want to edit the first post.

Some c*** has sabotaged my street, but it's not one account. FT11, FT16, FT18 and FT20. 4 sabotages and 4 buildings demolished. FT16 owns 5 roads in my village. FT18 and FT20 own 1 road each in Utah, USA, and FT11 owns a road very near to the one I sabotaged this morning. Hmm, coincidence? Perhaps it's someone in my village, the person I sabotaged earlier has multiple accounts (the original being FLORINTRANDAFIR, very different name :hmmm:). Think I should report them for having multiple accounts since they are wanting to crack down on cheaters? Would anyone care to assist me in revenge?

Now I only have 798,000, and no rent to come unless I buy some cheap streets

Urgh can't be arsed reading the 7 pages that have appeared since I've been at work. I missed much?

Edit: FT=FlorinTrandafir? Definitely dupe accounts!
Edit 2: Started again with name TSRHOBO (no space)
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I read in the blog Mr Monopoly (Hasbro) is holding certain streets, and they will be auctioned off to players in the future.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (442)
37.81%
No - but I will (88)
7.53%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (559)
47.82%

Watched Threads