Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dental92)
    yee same!! they were really nice... i have no idea... hopefully they wont keep us waiting too long though!

hey i've found out Liverpool won't be letting anyone know about offers and stuff until all the interviews have taken place i think the last interview date is 10th march, so not long now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dental92)
    Aliyah123 & pavan how long after interview did you get your rejection? im getting quite worried....

has anyone had interview from portsmouth? does anyone know what types of questions they ask?
    Well birmingham a month after and manchester a day after! i swear they called me in for the sake of it, seen as people already had offers from manchester even before i had my interview. I have had a interview at Portsmouth they ask straight forward questions and were really nice tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aliyah123)
    Same here mine were also from Bham and Manch after interviews
    Have you got a back up plan? Because i think i aint gonna get a place on this course.....

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody heard from liverpool for the diploma course hygiene/therapy yet?seems to be taking quite a while?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ems1985)
    Has anybody heard from liverpool for the diploma course hygiene/therapy yet?seems to be taking quite a while?
    on my aknowlegement letter it says "shortlisting will take place in february and all candidates will be written to in march 2010 to inform them of the outcome of their application"

so a while to go yet!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RJH090384)
    on my aknowlegement letter it says "shortlisting will take place in february and all candidates will be written to in march 2010 to inform them of the outcome of their application"

so a while to go yet!!
    yeah i thought that, but it feels like forever!thanks.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i thought that, but it feels like forever!thanks.
    i know its ridiculous like if htey dont interview till end of march april decision by may then its like 3 months to get my life together to move!!! crazy

ReputationRep:
    i know its ridiculous like if htey dont interview till end of march april decision by may then its like 3 months to get my life together to move!!! crazy
    so have you applied to any other unis? its such a difficult course to get on, i can only apply to liverpool and salford because of the requirements!

ReputationRep:
    so have you applied to any other unis? its such a difficult course to get on, i can only apply to liverpool and salford because of the requirements!
    because of the requirements i have only applies to liverpool and cardiff!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pavan*)
    Have you got a back up plan? Because i think i aint gonna get a place on this course.....
    To be honest I didnt think of any back up ideas when applying to this course, I thought I'd get a place somewhere If I do get rejected by Liverpool and Portsmouth I will probably take a gap year and do some more work experience in different Dental environments and then reaply for 2011 entry. Alternatively I could apply for a dental nursing course through UCAS extra (if thats available) complete the course and then reaply for DH&T.

I have a strong feeling that Liverpool will be a rejection so I just hope my Portsmouth interview goes well next week...so worried

ReputationRep:
    because of the requirements i have only applies to liverpool and cardiff!!
    oh man, its so scary, i didnt go to uni straight after high school, but iv got the dental nursing experience so i really hope that helps!are u a dental nurse too? be great if we got on the liverpool course!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauren1010)
    hey i've found out Liverpool won't be letting anyone know about offers and stuff until all the interviews have taken place i think the last interview date is 10th march, so not long now
    thats good.... i thought they hadnt let me know because it was a rejection!.... fingers crossed its good news! but they are interviewing a hell of a lot of people for 8 places.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pavan*)
    Well birmingham a month after and manchester a day after! i swear they called me in for the sake of it, seen as people already had offers from manchester even before i had my interview. I have had a interview at Portsmouth they ask straight forward questions and were really nice tbh.
    ye b'ham told me after 3 weeks aswell... rejection! :mad: n had my interview at manchester but havent heard anything yet =s! i hate all this waiting! thats good.....how did your presentation go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aliyah123)
    Manchester informed me about a week after the interview, Birmingham took longer.
    oh dear =s

whens your portsmouth interview?

ReputationRep:
    oh man, its so scary, i didnt go to uni straight after high school, but iv got the dental nursing experience so i really hope that helps!are u a dental nurse too? be great if we got on the liverpool course!
    yeah i a dental nurse too! love it but just need to be doing more!!

ReputationRep:
    I have my Cardiff interview soon.. Anyone have any advice on it? Anyone had any difficult questions at interview even if its not at Cardiff.. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    yeah i a dental nurse too! love it but just need to be doing more!!
    so have you had your cardiff interview yet? iv been well twitching today!every time i see a mail man!ha

ReputationRep:
    so have you had your cardiff interview yet? iv been well twitching today!every time i see a mail man!ha
    no my interview isnt till 31st march think its the last day

dental 24 good luck sry i dont have any suggestions as to questions apart from the ususal - i am really interested to see what the lab work is going to be. bopoked my flights and train so gettign excited

good luck for wednesday!!

ReputationRep:
    rejection from manchester, gutted.

ive got offer from bham tho, which is my 1st choice buh i dont think im goin to have a bkup :/ portsmouths gna b tough.:confused: got interview/presentation on fri for portsmouth.

any1 goin for induction/taster day at bham on monday? :o:

ReputationRep:
    good luck for portsmouth! ive goin 2 the taster day at bham on monday too soo c u there

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 6, 2011

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.