Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nnekaoke)
    hey, if you could give me your email i"ll send it
    Isit possible you can email to me aswell please .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    resitting this is gonna suck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mandem2k11)
    resitting this is gonna suck
    Trust me mandem 2k11

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey I am taking this exam in the summer also. We have gone over the 5 extracts and have got a Tutor2U pack that has a lot of information in it. I was wondering how vital real-life application is to the exam, because for example our school recalled most of our Transport papers from january, and virtually all the real life examples used in the two essay questions were not ticked or credited at all. Does this occur in this unit (people who have sat it before) or are they more open to examples?

Our teacher also seems obsessed with giving us articles and going over applied situations, we have not done much theory in the A2 textbook at all, just the 1st chapter + bits here and there in the development chapter, that is less than half the content in the actual textbook! Is this something to be worried about. My teacher seems to think a lot of the theory in the book won't be needed. Yet I am hearing about things like the Lorenz curve through reading the textbook that seem relevant but we have and will not be taught about it most likely. So I am kind of worried

Oh and GL to everyone revising for this paper of course!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi is it possible if you could also email me the whole tutor 2 u toolkit pleaseeeeeee

Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11nrai23)
    Hi is it possible if you could also email me the whole tutor 2 u toolkit pleaseeeeeee

Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Any chance you could email it to me as well?

ReputationRep:
    One question.... Does high interest rates attract FDI into the economy? Also could it be invested on infrastructure in developing countries or just in a bank to earn interest and double over time ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    wow dunno how im gonna go about resitting this so much to know and its all so boring.

If someone could pm me or email ther tooliit would be so much appreciated as ive got no clue where to begin

Also does anyone know of any topics/questions likely to come up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11nrai23)
    One question.... Does high interest rates attract FDI into the economy? Also could it be invested on infrastructure in developing countries or just in a bank to earn interest and double over time ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    High interest rates will attract 'hot money' I think it's called from investors wanting to make proffits, but won't really have much effect on fdi

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any thoughts on what might come up as the essay question? There doesn't seem like a huge amount on sustainable development in the OCR textbook which makes revision even more difficult than normal... Anyone know good ways to revise for this exam because past papers are not too helpful as they're related to the specific case studies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parryw)
    Does anyone have any thoughts on what might come up as the essay question? There doesn't seem like a huge amount on sustainable development in the OCR textbook which makes revision even more difficult than normal... Anyone know good ways to revise for this exam because past papers are not too helpful as they're related to the specific case studies?

Look at the last sentence on the intro. It normally gives it away.mhoeever if this is the case, it will be on sustainable indicators like GDP or ISEW.

ReputationRep:
    Please could you send it to me too please, in desperate need! My email address is [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    If anyone has a toolkit or revision guide please email [email protected]
    Would be very grateful

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering, how did Latvia's financial and balance of payments crisis have arisen. I know that's its from the global recession but how did Latvia enter the crisis?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If anybody has written revision notes to F585 THE Global Economy can you kindly email them to [email protected] PLS..Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    If anybody has written revision notes to F585 THE Global Economy or the TOOLKIT can you kindly email them to [email protected] PLS..Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone managed to get hold of the APT companion yet? if so fancy sending it my way? would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys!

ReputationRep:
    Guys thats all i got for tutor2u i dont know if thats what you are looking for

http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/7325893/file.html

ReputationRep:
    What are everybody's predictions to questions they think are most likely to be on??

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody have an essay structure for if the 20marker is on sustainable development?:confused:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.